Exciting News Ahead!!!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
You are employing TheHelgo full-time to monitor ticket updates? If someone posts the latest ticket update before him....they get his job. Kind of like an internet reality show...

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Your becoming a member of scout.com to take over for CN that has been killed off? Please say that is not it.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

Anyways, the news revolves around CycloneFanatic, ISU coverage, etc.

I have a feeling that Jeremy's true colors are about to show themselves when he outs himself as a closet hawk fan and announces that we are merging with HawkeyeNation or Hawkeye Hideout or some other backwater Hawk site. That would affect CF and it's ISU coverage, just like Jeremy's tease in his previous post.

So here comes the Black and Gold.:no6xn:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I have a feeling that Jeremy's true colors are about to show themselves when he outs himself as a closet hawk fan and announces that we are merging with HawkeyeNation or Hawkeye Hideout or some other backwater Hawk site. That would affect CF and it's ISU coverage, just like Jeremy's tease in his previous post.

Only the ISU Chaplain can save us now!

Goclones1727

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Is there any timetable set, when your going to tell us...im checking back on my computer every 5 minutes :rolleyes5cz:

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Unfortunately I don't have a definitive time-line in place yet. I know it's not fair to tease like this when I don't even really have things finalized but I've been so excited I had to post something:)

I know it's been quiet around here lately on the front-page and I just had to break the silence.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
"Attention CycloneFanatics! I, your fearless leader Jeremy, would like to inform you that I have sold Cyclonefantic for 100 BILLION DOLLARS!!"

That or Greg McDermott has been fired and Iowa State is set to name his sucessor, Wayne Morgan, at a 3pm news conference.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny

This explains why he just moved further away from Ames and closer to Iowa City!! :wink0st:

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Unfortunately I don't have a definitive time-line in place yet. I know it's not fair to tease like this when I don't even really have things finalized but I've been so excited I had to post something:)

I know it's been quiet around here lately on the front-page and I just had to break the silence.

If you had to post something somewhere due to your excitement, you could have just gone to CycloneNation or CycloneReport. That way no one would have cared!!!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
No, really - I know what it is...

Jeremy's preparing the site to celebrate a special birthday.

Monica Lewinsky turned 31 this week. Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees, and putting everything in her mouth.

They grow up so fast, don't they?

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX

this might not be so bad. i bet Pollard could take this and turn it into some amazing publicity.