Evan Payne - Loyola Marymount

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Hey we're on CF now! Goal of our account was to reach a mass of Cyclone fans while reporting news and cracking some jokes at the same time, got some cool stuff (t shirts and other clothing) in the works

did you want to use this account going forward, or stick to your connorferg9 account? Just let me know.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I feel like that account should be required to have a notice stating that it is an unofficial account and not associated with the University or the Athletic Department. It's being disingenuous.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
This dude has a national source that knows the kid is transfering here... without him ever taking a visit... or people that cover Iowa State for a living knowing that he took a visit. Righttttttt.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
When there is smoke there is fire. Guessing this rumor didn't just get made up out of the blue.... guess we will see.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Some of you guys need to calm down. There is a good chance that this actually happens.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
When there is smoke there is fire. Guessing this rumor didn't just get made up out of the blue.... guess we will see.
The rumor came from a high schooler.. Just so you're aware

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
They don't have a source. They search random keywords on Twitter. Likely Hoiberg, Iowa State, etc and then jump at the first sight of something that could happen. They got this info from a tweet 3 days ago from a random person who follows ISU.

Some "source"

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I think we will hear more about this young man in the upcoming weeks. Certainly fits a point guard need although he is more of a scoring pt guard than a distributor. Very athletic which calms my concerns about the height. Two year guy which will help bridge the gap between Morris and freshmen. Have heard this rumbling from a few different people on this website so I think there is some smoke to this one, but probably a bit premature.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
The rumor came from a high schooler.. Just so you're aware

I started a rumor in HS that J-Lo got shot and was in a coma and Ja-Rule saved her life by performing CPR at the scene. I had that going for awhile, people had to actually go home and watch MTV to get it shot down back in those days.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron