ESPN refugees

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Just wondering if I can find any fellow former ESPN posters here? If you were a regular there you can probably figure out who I am (or rather, who I was) on ESPN.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
how_about_no_evil.jpg

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
You mean poster on ESPN comments? I was NASCAR Dominater but got banned when I commented "vroom vroom turn left" on a few of the hawkeyes pages. Now I'm just my name on here

If you're looking for actual analysts, I was Stuart Scott

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Referring to the posters who frequently commented on the conversations under the individual game "score" pages. We had over 700 posts between April & June on the page for the ISU/UNI game this week, but ESPN switched to Facebook log-ins and wiped all of the conversations. Now there are a handful of posters on there, but zero conversation. Some of them told me they were members here, so I thought I'd come check it out.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
See, one door closes and a better door opens. The grass is greener over here.

TRZA

Mar 4, 2009
West Side of Des Moines
Refugee camp just across the border, stories of atrocities and lack of international outrage, people once said things like this would never happen again....

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
For links to live streams just go to thefirstrow.eu. No need to stop here first.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Ill get you up to speed. You are a hawkeye troll, you are not a hawkeye troll. Cheap quality Jerseys. white jerseys, gold jerseys, gold jerseys that look yellow. Jack trice throwback design idea, jack trice throwback speculation, confirmed, we won! White helmets, gold helmets, grey helmets, grey uniforms, keep blue out of our uniforms!!!!! We look like USC, USC looks like us. Worst uniforms in the country, worst city in the big 12, pat forde, worst stadium, stadium expansion, New scoreboard! Score! We dont like the posts that hold it up. SEZ, no sez, SEZ confirmed!!!! 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Alan Lazzard, Allan Lazard, Notre Dame, UNI, Concenus love JP, CPR, Hoiball. Coupons. Where are they? Build the program the right way, build it the wrong way, fran does. Transfers, transfers, transfers. Why did he have a press conference in Ames, We hate Roy (death of skype). Dougy Mcd could not play in the big 12, yes he can. Thank god greg left. Why would you hire Fred, thank god we hired fred. Fred to the nba, nope stayed, fred to the nba, nope stayed (repeat infinity) Minnesota connection, Michigan Connection. Royce White, excon, Royce White, hero, Royce White, hmmmm unsure. Good Guy (bad guy). Seems nice enough. He will be lottery, not lottery, will he be drafted? Minnesota! Boston, Rockets? Kevin Mchale. Kansas, Kansas again, Ohio State, Deandre Kane, Final Four, Rashad Vaughn for awhile, Friday Confessions, not anymore, Yoga pants, not anymore, officially sanctioned friday threads started by angie, What happend to woody, Lake Bison, Glendower Banner, You spelled it wrong, spell check nazi, Spell roads wright, politic forum opt in, opt out dont know what were yelling about, e fight, forgot kids at school, somebodys dog kills rabbits, some kid is a mall cop, todays music sucks, student section sucks, no it doesnt, back in my day, band sucks, tron sucks, inflatable entrance, entrance song, to much smoke, smoke on the water, so on and so forth.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I have it bookmarked now, but there were a couple of times that didn't work for me. I remember watching an ISU/UT game on the LHN livestream courtesy of the passcode of a generous Longhorn subscriber that was shared on here. Very friendly convo during the game too.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Ill get you up to speed. You are a hawkeye troll, you are not a hawkeye troll. Cheap quality Jerseys. white jerseys, gold jerseys, gold jerseys that look yellow. Jack trice throwback design idea, jack trice throwback speculation, confirmed, we won! White helmets, gold helmets, grey helmets, grey uniforms, keep blue out of our uniforms!!!!! We look like USC, USC looks like us. Worst uniforms in the country, worst city in the big 12, pat forde, worst stadium, stadium expansion, New scoreboard! Score! We dont like the posts that hold it up. SEZ, no sez, SEZ confirmed!!!! 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Alan Lazzard, Allan Lazard, Notre Dame, UNI, Concenus love JP, CPR, Hoiball. Coupons. Where are they? Build the program the right way, build it the wrong way, fran does. Transfers, transfers, transfers. Why did he have a press conference in Ames, We hate Roy (death of skype). Dougy Mcd could not play in the big 12, yes he can. Thank god greg left. Why would you hire Fred, thank god we hired fred. Fred to the nba, nope stayed, fred to the nba, nope stayed (repeat infinity) Minnesota connection, Michigan Connection. Royce White, excon, Royce White, hero, Royce White, hmmmm unsure. Good Guy (bad guy). Seems nice enough. He will be lottery, not lottery, will he be drafted? Minnesota! Boston, Rockets? Kevin Mchale. Kansas, Kansas again, Ohio State, Deandre Kane, Final Four, Rashad Vaughn for awhile, Friday Confessions, not anymore, Yoga pants, not anymore, officially sanctioned friday threads started by angie, What happend to woody, Lake Bison, Glendower Banner, You spelled it wrong, spell check nazi, Spell roads wright, politic forum opt in, opt out dont know what were yelling about, e fight, forgot kids at school, somebodys dog kills rabbits, some kid is a mall cop, todays music sucks, student section sucks, no it doesnt, back in my day, band sucks, tron sucks, inflatable entrance, entrance song, to much smoke, smoke on the water, so on and so forth.

​DREAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013

Holy crap - you lost me at hawkeye!!

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Just sing this to the theme of "We Didn't Start the Fire" and you are good to go.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX

proud.gif

Ryan-Gosling-Clapping-Awards-Ceremony.gif