Earl Hall

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
It appears based off a twitter post that he is no longer with the CWC, as he stated he was looking for a new room for this training cycle.

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
I like Earl (and Ben) but, man, we need to get some guys in this RTC who are going to compete for world and olympic teams..

We have raised some money so far and have yet to bring in anyone..

With the club position now open, I'd love for us to get a big name volunteer coach/resident athlete

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I like Earl (and Ben) but, man, we need to get some guys in this RTC who are going to compete for world and olympic teams..

With the club position now open, I'd love for us to get a big name volunteer coach/resident athlete

Joe Colon, Alex Dieringer or J’den Cox, please. 2 of the 3 would be realistic as a coach/athlete. Although I don't see them running the club while being active in the freestyle circuit. I don't think Dieringer would leave Ok State.

Reactions: crablegs

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
Joe Colon, Alex Dieringer or J’den Cox, please. 2 of the 3 would be realistic as a coach/athlete. Although I don't see them running the club while being active in the freestyle circuit. I don't think Dieringer would leave Ok State.
We might not need the VC to run the club (Carr)

I personally think we were missing the boat by having the VC also be the RTC coach

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
It is trying to find the money to pay the volunteer coach and the CRTC coach. I volunteer coach isn't free.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
It is trying to find the money to pay the volunteer coach and the CRTC coach. I volunteer coach isn't free.
Got that. Metcalf was making $150k-$200k? And would now move into MZ's salaried position. With the fundraising the money is there, isn't it? The only paid athletes are Kyven and Ben.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Got that. Metcalf was making $150k-$200k? And would now move into MZ's salaried position. With the fundraising the money is there, isn't it? The only paid athletes are Kyven and Ben.

Not sure how the salary situation is being dealt with Zadick. CRTC may still be paying for Metcalf. Also Nate Carr Sr is paid by CRTC. I think Mike Land is basically a volunteer

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
I'm not sure the new VC coach will command the type of money we were already paying Metcalf.. Plus we already have Carr on staff.. wouldn't mind seeing him coach the RTC..then split the cost of paying for a new VC and bringing in a new athlete..they can do both

Reactions: jkbuff98

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
IaWrestle just released this article today. So to set the record straight. Dresser did not retain him and Earl's post was made on August 8th.

I wish Earl the best, but this did not just happen.

“He’s off (the C-RTC roster) I didn’t retain him.” Dresser told our own Tony Hager on the radio program.

EJ Hall@EarlyMann_33

Looking for a place to train for the remaining cycle. Open to any and everything

7:26 PM - Aug 8, 2018

• Agree
Reactions: jkbuff98

Help Support Us

Become a patron