DraftExpress.com Top 15 Big 12 Draft Prospects

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
Did someone call someone else a 'chump'? I don't think I have heard that word used for about 15 years.

I think the last time I heard that was the Pizza Hut commercial.. "Hey chump, wanna game?" Anyone else remember that? I think it was a pizza hut basketball, who DIDN'T have one of those??:cool:

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
DG's ability to get past people is highly overrated. I love the kid, he is quick, but he cannot get all the way to the rim on anybody. He gets from the 3pt line to the freethrow line and then he turns his body. I rarely agree with Clones85 but I do agree with him here to a certain extent.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
DG's ability to get past people is highly overrated. I love the kid, he is quick, but he cannot get all the way to the rim on anybody. He gets from the 3pt line to the freethrow line and then he turns his body.

Interesting comment given all the complaining about DG's inability to finish at the rim. Now you are saying he can't get to the rim in the first place.
I swear some of you don't watch the games.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
He can get to the rim. But it's not like he can get there whenever he wants to like people are claiming in this thread. It takes a pick or some good luck, and there is nothing wrong with that. Let's not act like he can just blow right by his guy straight to the rack every time down the court, because if he would, that is exactly what the offense would be doing on each possession.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
DG's biggest weaknesses:

1. too skinny, he'd get bounced around like a pinball in the NBA
2. can't finish around the rim
3. inconsistent jumper and 3 point shot

Those are 3 pretty big weaknesses when you are looking for an NBA PG. He's a nice college player and hopefully he continues to develop but he may not even be the 2nd best player on our roster this year.

Help Support Us

Become a patron