Direct Buy membership

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Anyone here have a membership to Direct Buy or ever looked into how much it costs? I've always been curious as to how much it is for a membership to this place, and apparently there's one in the Omaha area now. I don't want to waste our time getting a sitter to spend 2 hours at the open house listening to their sales pitch if it's going to cost me a couple grand every year just to have a membership. TIA.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
Anyone here have a membership to Direct Buy or ever looked into how much it costs? I've always been curious as to how much it is for a membership to this place, and apparently there's one in the Omaha area now. I don't want to waste our time getting a sitter to spend 2 hours at the open house listening to their sales pitch if it's going to cost me a couple grand every year just to have a membership. TIA.

Their hard sale tactic tell me all I need to know. They will force you to make a decision that night, yes or no, and if you say no, you supposedly can never join. That's a disgusting tactic. Nobody does that if they really have something worth the money to sell.