Did you guys see this at the Liberty Bowl?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Meh, I don't see an underground tunnel coming out by it.

DirtyDanchez

Aug 30, 2012
El Rancho Dan-tastico
Don't worry I am sure you guys still have louder speakers, I have never been to a stadium that had their pa turned up as loud as your guys.

The Liberty Bowl Stadium needed a new video board badly, their old crap-o-tron was about the same size and had the about the same video quality of one of those big box televisions of the 90s.

Last edited:

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Don't worry I am sure you guys still have louder speakers, I have never been to a stadium that had their pa turned up as loud as your guys.

Not sure about that one anymore, the PA system volume was turned down after the Tulsa game this year due to complaints.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Not sure about that one anymore, the PA system volume was turned down after the Tulsa game this year due to complaints.
Did they come out and say they didn't change squat all season and it was just the different weather/wind combinations that made it sound unbearable/too quiet?

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Did they come out and say they didn't change squat all season and it was just the different weather/wind combinations that made it sound unbearable/too quiet?

This is correct. Pollard said the settings were the same for the entire year.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
This is correct. Pollard said the settings were the same for the entire year.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is incorrect. The AD adjusted the sound system twice during this season: Lowered the volume after Tulsa, and raised the volume about halfway back after Western Illinois. The apparent variances in volume for games Texas Tech through West Virginia were due to weather and wind.