Did I see that there are different clothing color sections for St Johns on Sunday?

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
Is there a map by section? Did a half hearted search, but thought I'd ask.

there's another one for West Virginia, too.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
Found it, on single game tickets on Cyclones.com

2022_Hilton_Coliseum_Stripes_2x_zWwF5.png

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
We always seem to underadvertise these I'm guessing it will be a jumbled mess like usual. That being said I'll try to wear the right color.

We had a cardinal game a few weeks ago, and it was not really noticeable. And cardinal is the color everyone has!

Striped?? Might as well ask everyone to bring a live komodo dragon - would get the same level of compliance and cohesion.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
We had a cardinal game a few weeks ago, and it was not really noticeable. And cardinal is the color everyone has!

Striped?? Might as well ask everyone to bring a live komodo dragon - would get the same level of compliance and cohesion.
I'll be anxiously awaiting this game. I'm sure there will be hawk fans who claim that ISU is trying to copy them, though.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
We always seem to underadvertise these I'm guessing it will be a jumbled mess like usual. That being said I'll try to wear the right color.
Our athletics marketing department is terrible, and then it doesn't help that majority of our fans won't do it even if they know about it. I hate the Hawks but when they do their blackout, gold out, stripe game, it's cool and looks damn good on TV

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Our athletics marketing department is terrible, and then it doesn't help that majority of our fans won't do it even if they know about it. I hate the Hawks but when they do their blackout, gold out, stripe game, it's cool and looks damn good on TV
Farmers are insanely stubborn.

• Funny
Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin

I think you’d probably get more buy-in from that. If my neighbor has a Komodo dragon I for sure want my own Komodo dragon

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I think you’d probably get more buy-in from that. If my neighbor has a Komodo dragon I for sure want my own Komodo dragon

Can you imagine how busy the emts would be with 14,000 Komodo dragons in Hilton?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron