DGAFIAP KU Football Looks Good

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
KU fans mad GameDay not coming this week:

Guess it is possible that if KU & ISU win this week they go to KU next week.

With luck, they win, we win, Gameday shows up in Lawrence, and then we go beat them by 30 at their place.

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I am super impressed with the job he is doing there. They are way improved and he has them believing. They still aren't super talented except at RB but he is making up for it with coaching. Going to be interesting to see what he builds them into if he sticks around. He will be able to start recruiting better now that people can see he is improving them.

Danny Mac vibes.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
We'll have more in attendance because our stadium is bigger. Still, no excuse for ISU not to sell this game out. Disappointing.
Not met expectations last season and some people jumped off quick it seems.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
It will take hundreds of millions to fix Memorial Stadium. I'm really interested to see how they go about it, with a renovation or rebuild? They'll have to give Self's program some money to justify anything big with football. And I expect this may be something beyond athletics as well to help with financing it.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
The back-up came in and played well Saturday but appears the starter is done for the year:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The back-up came in and played well Saturday but appears the starter is done for the year:

That sucks for him and KU fans. Beane played as well as he could have so they appear to be in capable hands (so far).

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
It will take hundreds of millions to fix Memorial Stadium. I'm really interested to see how they go about it, with a renovation or rebuild? They'll have to give Self's program some money to justify anything big with football. And I expect this may be something beyond athletics as well to help with financing it.
They should play at sporting KC next season and tear it down and start over.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
TCU v Kansas turned into a pretty good game, even with the back-up QB. Our D looks like they did a great job holding them to 14.

If we could get a first down or two by running the ball, we could very well be undefeated.