Depth Chart vs Akron

danielyp29

Jan 3, 2011
Ames
Akron.JPG

Zeb listed started, for obvious reasons.
Collin Olson back at RG with "or" between him and Downing.
OL reflects the unit that started on Saturday.
Ramos moves over to RT as sole backup.
Braxton Lewis is now listed as the starter at Star and has started both games this season.

Last edited:

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
With the new redshirt rule, I think this game will be a good opportunity to get some freshmen a little playing time. In the first two games, Mike Rose and Gerry Vaughn are the only two true freshmen that have played in both games. Anthony Johnson played against OU. I don't think any freshmen other than Rose and Vaughn played against Iowa.

Should we have a separate thread where we can keep track of the freshmen and how many games they play in?

• Informative
Reactions: cyfan21 and CyBlitz

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
With the new redshirt rule, I think this game will be a good opportunity to get some freshmen a little playing time. In the first two games, Mike Rose and Gerry Vaughn are the only two true freshmen that have played in both games. Anthony Johnson played against OU. I don't think any freshmen other than Rose and Vaughn played against Iowa.

Should we have a separate thread where we can keep track of the freshmen and how many games they play in?

I think this staff is itching to get Ramos some snaps.

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Anybody know what is up with Kempt...?

Zeb played well on Saturday, and he might be the starter for another 2 + 5/6ths years. I am curious what is up with our notional starter this season, though.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Anybody know what is up with Kempt...?

Zeb played well on Saturday, and he might be the starter for another 2 + 5/6ths years. I am curious what is up with our notional starter this season, though.

Looked like some sort of air cast he was in on Saturday. I don't see how he practiced last week if he was in that..

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Was thinking that there isn't a lot of OL in the two deep that are Sophomores, then I looked at the roster and there are only 2 scholarship OL, Foster and Muller, and one walkon. Gonna be lots of sophomores next year. Only two seniors, and I don't know if they have even played yet.

Last edited: