General Defect Title
Bug submission attachments bug
Defect Category
Other
Browers Tested
  • Google Chrome (desktop)
  • Opera
Detailed Description
Privileges not available to manage attachments for bug submission. Receive the following error:

alarson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You have not "opted-in" to view the section you are trying to view (i.e. Political forum). Make sure that you have checked the appropriate selections on your "UserCP" - "Group Membership" page.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Can you try again? I've changed the field type and tested it with my non admin username with success.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Thanks for trying. For the time being I have removed the attachment option since there are some conflicts with permissions and the attachment is less important than gathering the defect descriptions and reports for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.