Bug Defect: App Store Redirect on Iphone Safari

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
image.png

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
This is about as bad of a redirect issue as I've ever experienced for Safari/iPhone. Can barely navigate the site, 9 out of 10 times when I try posting I'm redirected in the middle of typing out the post - the site is basically unusable right now.

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006
This first happened to me within the last week or so on an iPhone 6s. CF was unusable on Safari, and after some luck on Chrome and Firefox, unusable on them as well. I started using the new browser, Brave, and have not yet experienced the same problem. IIRC and FWIW, Brave was started by that high up executive-developer at Firefox who was forced out of his position a year or two ago or whatever, so he probably has a pretty good idea what he is doing. I am posting this using Brave and FWIW I see ads.

Also, I was aware of this thread when I got my phone and was very careful. I only ran CF on an Adblock browser at first. I have never experienced the problem on it, but CF icons etc. are sometimes jumbled up, not where they are supposed to be, and sometimes blocking the text.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
This first happened to me within the last week or so on an iPhone 6s. CF was unusable on Safari, and after some luck on Chrome and Firefox, unusable on them as well. I started using the new browser, Brave, and have not yet experienced the same problem. IIRC and FWIW, Brave was started by that high up executive-developer at Firefox who was forced out of his position a year or two ago or whatever, so he probably has a pretty good idea what he is doing. I am posting this using Brave and FWIW I see ads.

Also, I was aware of this thread when I got my phone and was very careful. I only ran CF on an Adblock browser at first. I have never experienced the problem on it, but CF icons etc. are sometimes jumbled up, not where they are supposed to be, and sometimes blocking the text.
I get a redirected ad pop up on cf sometimes on my iPhone 6. It only happens though if I'm not connected to wifi though.

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006
I get a redirected ad pop up on cf sometimes on my iPhone 6. It only happens though if I'm not connected to wifi though.
Using Brave you mean?

BTW, I checked and my Adblock shield for Brave is on but the ads are still coming through it for this site. Maybe because it is so new and in development. I checked another site where the ads are really bad and I didn't see any.

Also, I use Verizon and am not sure about the WiFi aspect. I still have unlimited data and use Verizon's network a lot. I am on it now. When it went bad - Safari ect. 123 - I'm pretty sure I was on it then.

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006
Btw, I just posted in the cave on Safari and got the redirect immediately after I posted. I am posting this in Brave. I need to try it out more, but with the Brave Ad Shield on, it appears some ads are being blocked on this site, but not all.