Daeshawn Davis Commits

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
He looks like a pretty solid running back on tape. I could see this kid playing some fullback possibly.

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
Hey - years ago this guy would have been our big get. CMC and crew are finding the diamonds - keep it up!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I’m still looking forward to hearing the story on this kid. He was distinctly “off the radar”, apparently not even a 247 profile (still none for Rivals) until they made one—despite “early offers” that included Kentucky.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I’m still looking forward to hearing the story on this kid. He was distinctly “off the radar”, apparently not even a 247 profile (still none for Rivals) until they made one—despite “early offers” that included Kentucky.
Pretty much no different than not hearing anything about guys like Montgomery, Milton, Lang, etc until very late.

Didn’t want another big named school to snag them after ISU uncovers them (like Caleb Johnson, Nomura, etc).

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Pretty much no different than not hearing anything about guys like Montgomery, Milton, Lang, etc until very late.

Didn’t want another big named school to snag them after ISU uncovers them (like Caleb Johnson, Nomura, etc).
Those guys all actually had profiles. That’s a huge difference.

Matter of fact, everyone knew about Milton. Pretty sure the only question was whether he’d qualify or not.

In any case, until I hear differently about Dae”Shawn, I’m just going to assume he’s the next Mike Rose.,

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017

Caleb Johnson is gonna be stud. Really wish we'd hung on to that guy. Horns down.

Reactions: Cytown12

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron