Cyclones Gear/Collectibles Swap

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Does anyone have any game jerseys available for sale? Looking for a friend

I might have some. They’d be the previous style that we wore up until 17 or 18 or whenever we moved to the general design we have now. Not sure exactly what all I have without digging stuff up, but know off the top of my head that I should have at least a white one that should be number 94 I believe that I’d likely be willing to part with. Likely others. Feel free to PM me if interested.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
I have a white gamer to trade for a black gamer if anyone has one, would throw
some cash in with it as well...

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I have an autographed replica jersey of Darren Davis. It's just been sitting in my closet for like 25 years. Be willing to find it a new home. Pics if interested PM me.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
So, I have been collecting all of the rally towels since I started attending games in 2010.
I found the College Game Day towel on eBay today. Super stoked about that.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 9.19.46 PM.png

Were there any towels made for the Alamo Bowl or the Camping World Bowl, or any towels made for any games this year? If so, these would be the only towels I would be without. Also, if any of you have any of these towels and would be willing to sell them to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

My plan is to make a quilt using the towels, or the more likely scenario, ask my alumni aunt, who is a good quilter, if she would make it for me.

Last edited:

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
So, I have been collecting all of the rally towels since I started attending games in 2010.
I found the College Game Day towel on eBay today. Super stoked about that.

View attachment 78209

Were there any towels made for the Alamo Bowl or the Camping World Bowl, or any towels made for any games this year? If so, these would be the only towels I would be without. Also, if any of you have any of these towels and would be willing to sell them to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

My plan is to make a quilt using the towels, or the more likely scenario see if ask my alumni aunt, who is a good quilter, if she would make it for me.
I went to the Alamo Bowl and don't remember seeing any towels. Not that there couldn't have been any.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
I went to the Alamo Bowl and don't remember seeing any towels. Not that there couldn't have been any.
Yes, I was there too and didn't see any, but I also didn't see towels at either Liberty Bowl and they had them.

My extensive internet searches have turned up empty too. I doubt anything exists, but thought I would ask here before moving on.

Reactions: cstrunk

Brentwood

Jun 25, 2008
Altoona
Yes, I was there too and didn't see any, but I also didn't see towels at either Liberty Bowl and they had them.

My extensive internet searches have turned up empty too. I doubt anything exists, but thought I would ask here before moving on.

There were no towels at the Alamo Bowl. They did give out generic neck gaiters with just the bowl game logo on it, no team info on it.

HardcoreClone

Jul 28, 2006
I don't know if I used the wrong forum, but I put up a few items for sale in the Ticket Exchange forum. A couple FB jerseys and a couple framed photos. Let me know if interested!

Football jersey

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
There were no towels at the Alamo Bowl. They did give out generic neck gaiters with just the bowl game logo on it, no team info on it.
I am thinking i may get the jersey patches from the bowl games that didn't have towels and sew those on.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron