Cyclones.com down?

Spam

May 21, 2008
always happens during webcasts. It's pathetic that they are never prepared.

Spam

May 21, 2008
It's the only university that calls itself the birthplace of the modern computer ! :skeptical:

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
I can't get the game to load but other videos will pop up (yes, the premium ones because I am a member). It just says done at the bottom of the screen. Anyone else having this issue?:sad:

Nick

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2006
Yeah, I'm not getting any video yet either.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Jeremy.......this is completely off the subject of this thread, and it may have been mentioned already, but speaking of glitches, do you realize that here on the west coast at least, the countdown clock is off like 2 hours? It says there are still 2 hours plus until game time. Just thought I would mention it.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I think CBS may have more resources than cyclones.com, too.:wink:

Nice try, but I watched all of March Madness on-line without issues (and for free, even). I think that had more viewers than this game.

Oh if it wasn't on Clone Zone you can't compare the two... sorry man but just because it works for one site doesn't mean it will work for another... bandwith and server capacity come to mind here...

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Jeremy.......this is completely off the subject of this thread, and it may have been mentioned already, but do you realize that here on the west coast at least, the countdown clock is off like 2 hours? It says there are still 2 hours plus until game time. Just thought I would mention it.

Yeah the counter is tied to your CF clock not the actual game time... Game started an hour ago for me

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron