Cyclone Football Twitter

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Yeahhhhhh……. our offense ranked 18th in avg yds per play!!!! Do we win some kind of award for that??

Had I posted before last season started that I predicted 7 wins….. I would have been destroyed on here for being so negative.

But now we’re supposed to be thrilled with that?? I give up.

I guess to be a “true fan”…. you have to be happy with however ISU does no matter what and never be critical, huh? Am I doing it right now?
I, on occassion, go thru anxiety issues. One very recently. No fun. But overall, when I'm sane, it is in my nature to be positive. Life is funner that way. Not always easy to do. But you should try it.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
This isn't just you, a lot of people say it; but you are saying something that you are debating with others "isn't debatable". Yes it is, you are literally having a debate about it right here.

Now there may be stronger cases and weaker cases, but anyone can take a position and debate the merits of that position.

So many people use "isn't debatable" or "period, end of story" as if it makes their case stronger. It doesn't, it simply says that you are trying to shut down any debate on the subject. It doesn't do that, at all.
I have to disagree with this and here's why. Let me think. Uhm. Well the 'in-between' cases, well they are sometimes the most provocative and difficult to make sense out of! While they may have merit, they, those 'in-between' cases, can be difficult to debate. Period.

Does that make any sense? I didn't think so either. :confused:

p.s., I agreed with your post, btw. Just having a little fun. I'm trying to get clonedude to lighten up some. Not sure that will ever work.

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

2 questions when I was reading up on Tyson Veidt: 1. Is Tyson the only "Associate Head Coach" on staff currently? 2. Since Tyson is LB coach, I read up on Joel Lanning again; amazing story! Is Joel still a "graduate assistant" on the team, or has he become paid staff as coach yet?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron