*** Cyclone Fanatic Cereal Tournament: Final Four ***

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Surprised capt'n crunch out lasted capt'n crunch crunch berries. Capt'n crunch was called king vitamin when i was a kid. Not a shocker they made the name change.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
It’s crazy to me that Lucky Charms made the final 4. Of the overly sugary cereal I would eat as a kid, I would rank Froot Loops, Fruity Pebbles, and Trix all ahead of Lucky Charms.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm kind of amazed at how well Cap'n Crunch is doing relative to Crunch Berries. With Crunch Berries you get the Cap'n Crunch but also the beautiful crispy little red berries. How can anyone think Cap'n Crunch minus the red berries is better? Nonsense.
i don't like the berry flavor

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones500

Big Daddy Kang

Mar 20, 2021
I had no idea that Lucky charms had such a following. The cereal portion is about as generic as it gets and the "marshmallows" have the texture of styrofoam.

Lucky Charms - Not sure how much weed it would take for me to think they're delicious , magically or otherwise.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It’s crazy to me that Lucky Charms made the final 4. Of the overly sugary cereal I would eat as a kid, I would rank Froot Loops, Fruity Pebbles, and Trix all ahead of Lucky Charms.

I used to have Lucky Charms as an after school snack (like 5th grade with metabolism) and I think that hits harder in that context than the other ones.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
I've never had Cinnamon Toast Crunch...
...ever.
You are missing out on one of the simple pleasures in life.

To find out what you are missing, make some toast for breakfast. Load it up with butter. After the butter has melted, sprinkle it with generous amounts of sugar and cinnamon.

It's like cinnamon rolls or cinnamon French toast without all the hassle.

You can thank me later.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
A lot of cereals could win. Cap’n Crunch can’t be the champion.

Regular Cap'n Crunch is about as bland as it gets.

I could get behind Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch or even adding in the Crunch Berries but the regular? There was a similar cereal called "King Vitamin" with a creepy guy on the box that actually tasted better than regular Capn Crunch.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
We watched it Friday night. Pretty silly movie. Glad we watched it, but without the cast and cameos, it wouldn't be real watchable.
I finally got around to watching it last night. It was pretty bad. Some of the cameos were somewhat funny. But you would have to be into Seinfeld type humor to really enjoy it.