Cyclone Alley Twitter Chat

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Per Twitter:

Iowa State Athletics@ISUCy
Attention students! @cyclonealley wants your feedback. Thurs at 7 PM they'll be hosting a Twitter chat. Share your thoughts #CyTweetUp

simpsons-mob-torches.jpg

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
I might have to sign up for twitter just to watch this. I hope cyclonealley has some thick skin because this could get ugly pretty quickly.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I might have to sign up for twitter just to watch this. I hope cyclonealley has some thick skin because this could get ugly pretty quickly.

depends on what chat system they use

Will it be filtered (Example:Joe Lunardi bracket discussion where he picks a couple certain questions and ignores trolls).

Or will it be a regular chat..no censorship.

I'm going with the first option...which would mean you won't see anything over-the-top as far as freaking out goes unfortunately.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
If it is truly a Twitter chat, all systems are go and it will be up to them what they respond to or don't respond to.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
The only thing is at what point do you distinguish between "trolls" who might actually be large percentage of people responding. I see a lot more people that have problems with CA participating than the people that don't any problems with CA. I could be wrong about this though.

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
I don't tweet... but I hope somebody tells them that holding still while a FT shooter sizes up the hoop, then finally moving your arms once the shooter has already begun his shooting motion does absolutely nothing to affect their shot.

The motion needs to occur while the shooter is looking at the hoop thinking about the shot. So if we're going for the "make the basket look like it's moving compared to the people behind it" effect... then it has to be continuous motion that starts a lot sooner.

I know they're trying to be unique and not be like other schools... but that FT distraction just doesn't work.

TheDarkLord

Mar 1, 2012
We should definitely bring up that everyone wearing the same t shirt is a stupid idea... Stormtroopers all look the same and look how animated they are...

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
They're controlling it by asking the questions themselves and looking for our answers. I'm just waiting for a question such as "is there anything you think needs changed?" then I'll have some questions for them.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Yeah, only talking about the rewards system currently. Not many people with feedback on that particular item.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Here we go, they just asked what drives you nuts about cyclone alley

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
I told them I hate the free throw hand waving and how I have to wear a shirt to sit down low. I paid my $ don't tell me what to wear

Help Support Us

Become a patron