CY yard ornament with "running" feet

Ingynow

RIP CHC
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 3, 2017
Omaha, NE
My wife saw another tailgater in the RV lot last year with a CY yard ornament where the wind would blow his legs/feet around to make it look like he was running. We kept forgetting to ask them where they got it.

Now she is mentioning she would like to have that for this year so I am on the lookout. We live in Omaha so not going to find it around here.

If anyone has an idea where I can get this/order it, please let me know.

Thanks!!!

josh4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2012
Ames, IA
Did it look something like this? Several years ago there was an older guy walking around the lots selling them, mine needs to be fixed. We get a lot of wind at our house and cy ran a bit to fast so he's retired to the garage shelf

Attachments

• 20230530_171533.jpg
    20230530_171533.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Yaz and cy4state

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Did it look something like this? Several years ago there was an older guy walking around the lots selling them, mine needs to be fixed. We get a lot of wind at our house and cy ran a bit to fast so he's retired to the garage shelf
Bought one from that same guy maybe 10 to 15 years ago. It wasn't expensive at all. Haven't seen him in a long time.

Reactions: Yaz and cy4state

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I had a buddy buy one off that guy probably 20 years ago. My friend named it Stevie after Stevie Hicks to give you an idea how long ago it was. Cool guy. Use to see him wandering the tailgates fairly frequently, but don't think I've seen him in a while.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Found photo of ours
FB_IMG_1685486372821.jpg

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I had a buddy buy one off that guy probably 20 years ago. My friend named it Stevie after Stevie Hicks to give you an idea how long ago it was. Cool guy. Use to see him wandering the tailgates fairly frequently, but don't think I've seen him in a while.

Me too. Some guy was going around the tailgate lots selling it.

Mine doesn't look as good as it used to. Lost parts a each foot, but I still put him out there.

Back before the FSU game in KC we had one hell of a storm. I thought Cy would be two counties over.

Nope. Muddy, but unbeaten. We still had our Cy!

Ingynow

RIP CHC
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 3, 2017
Omaha, NE
Thanks for the replies!!
Kind of like those but the one we saw was metal and had spinning feet on both sides.
Appreciate the replies!