Cy Hawk Rivalry

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I figure you would have sided with AC, being the SJW that you seem to be.

There is a big difference between being forcibly raped, and punching a guy, and claiming he called you a name.

If you can’t see the difference, that’s on you.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Cue Twins faux outrage in:
PolitePeacefulGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

No outrage at all I just assume Kirk will suspend him since it's his second strike

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Wasnt he on probation though?

I really do not remember, what I am saying is that never said is above reproach on how they handle kids that break the rules. None are tyrants about it, both schools seem to allow about the same kinds of screw ups before they are punished.

As to Berryman, Mac lost me when after he was released from prison, a horrible punishment for what he actually did. Did not invite him into to his office, and said "now lets together find the school that will work out best for you, and we both know it will not be here."

Just get a little tired of Iowa fans ripping on ISU when their Sainted coach is really not any better.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Just the opposite. Maybe try reading my posts. You are struggling.

Assertion started with you fella. Assumption of some sort of status because I deal with people that go through what the family did after your ad got done with them.

That has no bearing on antwaan Allen breaking a dudes jaw, but still playing in their bowl game, or dude punching a cabbie and not missing a second game time.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hawkmi

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
A ball on the outside corner IMO....ie not a strike. Please get outraged though, it’s always fun.

I’d say it was a good thing for him to get caught. He very well may have gotten behind the wheel again.

This makes your tacit acceptance of it much easier.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
He wasn't drinking.

Bloor? That’s the best you could come up with

He must have been there with his church group. Iowa City cops probably took his Bible out of his hands when they handed him the citation

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
So now the cop who ticketed wirfs was a clone fan? Smh. I don't see it as a big infraction but why do so many hok fans make stupid excuses up?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well honestly when I was underage I was in One eyed jakes with big ass X's on my hands and a pitcher of beer in those same hands constantly. Cops wouldn't even say a word, just walk right past. You aren't going to stop kids from drinking. I guess I would rather have them do it in a somewhat controlled environment of a bar, rather than some creepy frat brahs basement.

Jakes was the go-to for being a minor and drinking. Also I think was the place that did 21 pitchers for 21 years old but can't quite remember.

This is all off of here say of course and stay in school kids.

Help Support Us

Become a patron