Cy-Hawk Game This Year: Revenge or Just Shutting Up Their Idiot Fans?

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Lol. Matt Campbell busts out a trick play in the first half and when it works, stares down the Iowa sideline and says “they think they’re so ****ing smart.” He also put up a “Beat Iowa” countdown clock in the ISU facilities during the offseason. Anyone claiming that this game means more to one school/team than the other is delusional.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Lol. Matt Campbell busts out a trick play in the first half and when it works, stares down the Iowa sideline and says “they think they’re so ****ing smart.” He also put up a “Beat Iowa” countdown clock in the ISU facilities during the offseason. Anyone claiming that this game means more to one school/team than the other is delusional.

Iowa played the ISU fight song in their football facility daily after the 2014 season ended. It is a huge deal to them.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You once were posting on here in the middle of the night because you said Costco shrimp gave you food poisoning.

Reactions: madguy30

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Went to this user name again?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I can tell this one was waiting a long time to get out there.

Sad.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
There is no beat Iowa clock lol. Stop lying dude

• Winner
Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Aka the guy who believes every dumb thing posted. I love the special countdown clock, guessing he is talking about the photo shopped one and the dumb idea Campbell stared down the Iowa sidelines. Brodie really is a swallower.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
There is no beat Iowa clock lol. Stop lying dude
There was a countdown clock that switched between teams depending on who we played right? I’m almost positive we had one of those, but we didn’t have a clock specifically for Iowa.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
If ISU loses it will be a failure. They are Big 12 favorites and CFP favorites at this point. They have like 8 super seniors returning to win the Big 12 and make the final 4. Anything else is a failure.
Not sure if has been addressed, but we have 1 super senior in Greg Eisworth. It's not like we have a bunch of Jordan Bohannon's on our roster.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Charlie is a true senior this upcoming year. Chase is a redshirt senior.

Oh, wow, for some reason I was thinking Kolar was a senior last year.

I thought there were others but perhaps Eisworth really is the only one.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
You're right on Allen, but Kolar took a RS his first season. He's a 5th year senior.
There are some that should have tried to go pro that did not. The TEs, Eisworth, Probably more should have went pro. I truly hope they do not get hurt and ruin their football careers.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
There are some that should have tried to go pro that did not. The TEs, Eisworth, Probably more should have went pro. I truly hope they do not get hurt and ruin their football careers.

I personally do not think that Eisworth would have gotten drafted. He was a dynamic player as a hitter in run support, but after the shoulder injury, they moved him to FS and he's not fast enough to play there in the league. Still a really good college player and a great leader, but IMO he's a UFA in the NFL. Rose and Kolar would have gotten drafted but there's a chance they can move up a round or two with another year.

Super Seniors from what I can tell are Eisworth, Assalley, Dunn, Foster. Allen and Hummel didn't redshirt initially and took the 5th year. Guys that could have declared but didn't are Purdy, Kolar, Rose, Johnson, Hutchinson.