Curtis Stinson Jr 2025 Recruit

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Legitimately, I don’t know who you would put above McCaffery. His size alone requires a little respect and he plays for a good AAU team. I’m not saying he is amazing, but probably deserves his spot at this point.
His team better win state the next 2-3 years. A player at that size in HS should be dominant. Guessing they won't though/he isn't.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
His prior two sons being top 3 in the state was a joke. Connor averages less than a point per game and was a 4 star recruit
His kids, while overrated, do play basketball at the highest level in college sports. Not a lot of Iowa kids like that year in and year out. That's about the nicest thing I'll ever say about a McCaffe

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyclone1209

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
His kids, while overrated, do play basketball at the highest level in college sports. Not a lot of Iowa kids like that year in and year out. That's about the nicest thing I'll ever say about a McCaffe

But would they if their dad wasn't the coach? If their dad wasn't the coach would UNI be their real playing ceiling?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
It should have been a no brainer to be his first offer
Yeah, but he's still 3 years away. Two years for any real serious offers.
It feels like there's an open line of communication between TJ and Curtis Sr. I would think that Jr. knows exactly where things stand in relation to when an official offer comes.
One thing you would not want to do, IMO, is throw out an offer when you weren't sure that he'd be at the level you need him to be to make good on that offer. I'm sure they're watching him.

Cave. Come on!

• Dumb
Reactions: amishclone

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
But would they if their dad wasn't the coach? If their dad wasn't the coach would UNI be their real playing ceiling?
None of them can shoot or play d so I'm not sure they'd be takes for Jacobsen

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Connor would have played baseball where he was actually good. Patrick would have been a very nice player in the Valley, you just don't get that kind of length in that league.

tomar1

Aug 16, 2008
Connor would have played baseball where he was actually good. Patrick would have been a very nice player in the Valley, you just don't get that kind of length in that league.
I can’t stand to watch Connor he’s such a ****! Patrick is a pretty good ball player however!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron