Curious Tweet about potential ISU recruits

justgetcy

Nov 5, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Royce White tweeted this earlier today:
@RAILZ_JBONE @CBforTHREE @xman333 @JLamb_100 @thedoubleboo @calgod15 @M3llyM3I @booker22 , and @mrniang20 & @The_KO_Campaign Follow The SQD

He's asking his followers to follow the members of the squad and he mentions @myniang20 which is Niang and @The_KO_Campaign which is Okoro.

So my question is...you think Royce knows a little something about where those two guys are planning to go? Just thought it was an interesting tweet. Funny how the world of twitter is pretty much one big rumor wire

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
What is SQD?

I could be wrong, but I think it is a marine cephalapod mollusk from the genus Loligo which usually has an elongated body, ten arms surrounding the mouth, a vestigial internal shell, and a pair of triangular or rounded fins.

Once again, this is my thinking, not necessarily the correct answer.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I could be wrong, but I think it is a marine cephalapod mollusk from the genus Loligo which usually has an elongated body, ten arms surrounding the mouth, a vestigial internal shell, and a pair of triangular or rounded fins.

Yep this is it. I thought I was going to be the first one to have to tell everyone.

justgetcy

Nov 5, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
The @ symbol is used in front of everyone's user handle name. So for example Jordan Raileys user handle is @RAILZ_JBONE and Chris Babb's is @CBforTHREE.

I just copy and pasted what Royce said because it seems as if he implying that Niang and Okoro are part of the "squad"

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
It's clear from that tweet that KO and Niang are now Cyclones and KO's AAU teammate, Kareem Canty, will be as well. At least that's how I read it. :smile:

CycloneJames

Dec 1, 2009
Ankeny

I thought it was an old wooden ship used in the civil war era. But I think you may be right.

Reactions: CycoCyclone

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
The @ symbol is used in front of everyone's user handle name. So for example Jordan Raileys user handle is @RAILZ_JBONE and Chris Babb's is @CBforTHREE.

I just copy and pasted what Royce said because it seems as if he implying that Niang and Okoro are part of the "squad"

I got your back... I knew exactly what everything meant, and was curious about this tweet as well. Hoping for the best!!!

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
I can absolutely guarantee you that it is Royce being friends with the recruits. This same kind of thing went on between the team and Korie Lucious before he committed here.

Basically Royce is just doing a little recruiting.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA

Why is Royce tweeting about squids in the first place?

Odd...

northernclone

Apr 11, 2006
Minnesota

Hmmmm....and I thought it was a small, dwarf-like marsupial, found in central Australia... often caught, stuffed and used as decorative lamps.

I'm embarassed.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
When twitter first came about I spent about 15 minutes trying to go to the web-site tweeter.com. True story.