Curious how you guys rank your units ...

CloneConer

Apr 15, 2016
Fair enough, but that still validates a average to low rating across the nation. It's about production, which even if that's blocking it's almost impossible to quantify nationally.

That said, I'm still high on Allen and Kolar.
I know Allen is the name everyone is looking forward to, but Dylan Soehner looks like a monster. He showed up in a video recently and was getting a ton of praise. Hoping both get utilized to their full potential!

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
If you're referring to football, Al Lazard is the best receiver in the conference. J Washington is a solid 2.
If you are looking for best defensive back, Kamari Cotton-Moya has blossomed into a monster in the Cyclone secondary. He is definitely in this discussion.
Dark horse- Jake Campos as top OT. I know he is coming off an injury, but if healthy, this guy is as good as they come.

If you were talking about my personal unit, the wife is always satisfied. Past sexual partners haven't complained either. 'Washington Monument' 'Eiffel Tower'. I don't sleep around now (even though I had my share of fun in my time). As a husband, father and provider of the family, there isn't enough time for hookups now. If we are speaking in football terms, my unit would be 1st team All American. Hopefully my post was clear enough for you.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Harms has been said to be huge and bringing the block. I think we are more talented than people want to believe. Time shall tell.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
The more I am hearing about the RB group the more I hope that we make a very smart calculated decision on Kene. I trust they will, but he has the capability of ensuring his full recovery and extending the good depth we have even further. I have seen some good video on Croney and Lang and feel we have good options 4 deep at this point.

Help Support Us

Become a patron