CR reporting another New Commit.....

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Let me preface this by saying i'm not a member, but, i do know that two players said they were close....

Darius Darks - this would be a great Commit....

Leonard Johnson - this would be a great commit

Wildcard - This weekends visitor - Maurice Gray....Also would be a great fit although it would be for 2 years and not 4, but maybe ready to play next year with singleton moving to the slot....

ALL CB - thats where i think our coaches are in a full court press right now with good reason!!!!!!

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
Let me preface this by saying i'm not a member, but, i do know that two players said they were close....

Darius Darks - this would be a great Commit....

Leonard Johnson - this would be a great commit

Wildcard - This weekends visitor - Maurice Gray....Also would be a great fit although it would be for 2 years and not 4, but maybe ready to play next year with singleton moving to the slot....

ALL CB - thats where i think our coaches are in a full court press right now with good reason!!!!!!

without letting the cat out of the bag, i will say that this looks to be a pretty good pickup. I'm sure CR will have it on their list by tomorrow.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
without letting the cat out of the bag, i will say that this looks to be a pretty good pickup. I'm sure CR will have it on their list by tomorrow.

Helgo - without letting the cat out of the bag, can you maybe tell me if i've either mentioned the name or the position????

I know i know....its still fun......And who cares, its good for us to get the commits for a change, Iowa's had 4 commits since the last monday....nothing mind blowing but still, they obviously think highly enough of them to get schollies, lets hope they dont know how to judge talent and even when they do, 10% will be off the team by next year anyway!!!!!

Didnt know that Cedric Everson one of the 3 alleged in the rape was a 4 star recruit last year....that will hurt down the road....

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
lol everytime there's a new recruit we hear this line. I'm waiting for the day we hear "he's a terrible recruit and in no way fits the system". It just amuses me.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Please do not reveal confidential information from any other site, until it is made public by that site.

Reactions: Angie

CHim

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
We should just copy and paste that thread from the other day and save ourselves some time.:smile:

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
according to CR is is an Ath that will play a different position then he did during high school... so maybe one of: WR, DB,RB?

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
according to CR is is an Ath that will play a different position then he did during high school... so maybe one of: WR, DB,RB?

Have to change my guesses now....

Athletes....
Kendall Wright
Cornelius Douglas
Nathan Sowels

Those my three, all three are shown as athletes on Rivals, but, other scouting has them listed as Safety/Cornerback prospects.....

Thats my second guess - CMOORE_23 i like your thinking, we were typing it at the same time!!!! Plus i love the idea of Kendrick Presley, just don't think thats in the cards, think he's headed to Ol Miss....

One other thing, one of the DB's we thought we had an in with was Jarrett Ben, well he's gone to Rice of all schools......man he must have wanted to stay close to home.....

Last edited:

hall4cy

Oct 22, 2007
Dallas, TX
I don't know who it is but I think it is willie carter. Just based off the athleticism aspect and the position change comment.:notworthy: