Conference Schedule Released

Jun 10, 2010
Des Plaines, IL
Via cyclones.com: Basketball (W) - Schedule - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

My very unprofessional prediction:

@OU - Loss. Playing @ Norman is always tough.
BU - Toss-up. Last season @ Waco had a terrible first half but kept with it for the rest of the game. If only we had those first eight minutes back we might have pulled it off.
@KU - Win. I just don't like the Jayhawks. And if it's a loss here, then we'll pound them later in the season.
Ta&m - Win. There's no Danielle Adams or Sydney Colson, who are all stars as rookies in the WNBA. That was pretty much their team. Home court helps as well.
@Texas - Loss. Always a thriller of a game and goes down to the last minute.
TTU - Win.
@KSU - Loss. We just can't pull it together in Manhattan recently and their point guard play is ridiculous with Brittany Chambers.
@Ta&m - Loss. Payback for what we did earlier.
@OSU - Win. They don't really have an identity post-Andrea Riley
Texas - Win. Another nail biter.
@Mizzou - Win. We just can't take this game for granted like we did last year.
@TTU - Win.
KU - Win. We'll either win by 7 or win by 23 depending on the game @KU (see above).
OU - Win. Danielle Robinson is in the WNBA so their extremely fast play will be slowed down slightly, allowing us to get set up better.
Mizzou - Win.
@OSU - Win.
KSU - Win. We're good against them on our turf.
@Baylor - Loss. Their seniors, plus again the Britney and Oddysey combo.

Conference = I have 12 wins in an 18-game schedule, but I'd take anything from 10 and up. We have to figure out who we are in the non-conference (which will end sooner this year due to scheduling 2 more conf games) and now it's the 2nd year w/o Aus and 1 w/o Bolte. The freshman will have to step up in roles just like the class of 09 (Prins/Z/Jess/Pop) has.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
"@KSU - Loss. We just can't pull it together in Manhattan recently and their point guard play is ridiculous with Brittany Chambers."

Didn't we beat them there last year? Still can't believe we let Chambers get away.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron