College Gameday longshot predictions

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Gameday is on in my house right now. Some sort of normalcy
tenor.gif

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
had to go into work this morning so missed most of Gameday so far, but did get back and turn the TV on in time to hear this segment.. Bear knows whats up..

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Tell me more. Mixed those tears in with my koolaid...

The ESPN GameDay crew were following up on Zoom call with 7 or 8 players from across the country who were talking about police relations with the black community. When it was Herbie's chance to respond to what they heard, he broke down crying. I thought they would have to cutaway from him, but he toughed it out. He gave red eyed preditions to end the show.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The ESPN GameDay crew were following up on Zoom call with 7 or 8 players from across the country who were talking about police relations with the black community. When it was Herbie's chance to respond to what they heard, he broke down crying. I thought they would have to cutaway from him, but he toughed it out. He gave red eyed preditions to end the show.
Oh wow. That’s not at all what I expected you to say.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Yes he did.

Conveniently, he doesn't speak to the last two ISU games. I like guys who defend their choices but not when then cherry-pick rationale. For many reasons, including QB and defense, ISU is clearly a solid 'dark-horse' for the CFP, but not because they lost some close games last year "and oh I won't mention" got boat-raced in their bowl game.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Conveniently, he doesn't speak to the last two ISU games. I like guys who defend their choices but not when then cherry-pick rationale. For many reasons, including QB and defense, ISU is clearly a solid 'dark-horse' for the CFP, but not because they lost some close games last year "and oh I won't mention" got boat-raced in their bowl game.
Someone's triggered because no one gives a sh!t about their team.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Someone's triggered because no one gives a sh!t about their team.
It's generally that way, isn't it, before the fact? This is not about my team but rather some really weak analysis about the qualities of your fine outfit.