College Football Week Zero Discussion ...

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
With all the dumb **** that Nebraska did in this one, playing analytics down 14 isn't even a concern.

Their 1995 playbook doesn't have an analytics section.
They got bailed out by a blown coverage on their last touchdown, but sneaking it on 1st down because they didn’t know what down it was is almost a fireable offense.

Reactions: cycfan1

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
The big red reaction show on omaha's 101.9 is great entertainment following a loss...

Husker fans still just have no clue what their team is, they lost by 8 on the road yesterday to a team that blew them out at home last year. They would rather hate on the their team and coaches than have realistic expectations.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Lol, these threads crack me up. First of all stupidity of anyone betting money on Scott Frost to win a game and second this is the same conference and western division everyone is begging to get into.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
They got Fred so… I could see them also making a run at CMC.
Strange, it’s almost like it’s easier to hire unemployed people than those fully employed and with options at the highest level in the industry.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Lol, these threads crack me up. First of all stupidity of anyone betting money on Scott Frost to win a game and second this is the same conference everyone is begging to get into.
Yeah, why would anyone want ISU to make ridiculous money to play in what has consistently been one of the worst 2 power divisions/conferences for a decade.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Yeah, why would anyone want ISU to make ridiculous money to play in what has consistently been one of the worst 2 power divisions/conferences for a decade.
No, its just hilarious that all I've seen on here is people ripping the Big 10 now we are begging to play these 2 pathetic teams on a yearly basis.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
No, its just hilarious that all I've seen on here is people ripping the Big 10 now we are begging to play these 2 pathetic teams on a yearly basis.
Yes. It would be lucrative, and beating them will always be considered a much better accomplishment than it really is by national media.

• Agree
Reactions: STLISU
Action Fanatics

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron