***College Football Survivor Week 9***

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Damn - Cascade Clone is sitting pretty right now...

Am I? I only have 3 teams left - Bama, UCF, Georgia. With Miami & Wisky still out there must be a bunch with 3 I'd think.

I always get close to the end on this, but never the last week... but if ISU can challenge for the Big12 then by gods I can win a meaningless pick-em contest!

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Am I? I only have 3 teams left - Bama, UCF, Georgia. With Miami & Wisky still out there must be a bunch with 3 I'd think.

I always get close to the end on this, but never the last week... but if ISU can challenge for the Big12 then by gods I can win a meaningless pick-em contest!
By my count, you're the only one with five choices left. Hmmm...wonder if I screwed up somewhere?

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I'm going to have to double check now, but it looks like (after correcting yours) there are 15 of us that have three teams left. Nearly everyone has Bama left (BigD, Cato & mikeeISU don't). And most of us have Georgia & Wisky. Four have Miami, six have UCF left.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013

This is the best I've ever done. Usually I'm out by the first 2-3 weeks. :)

Help Support Us

Become a patron