**Coaching Carousel Mafia**

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I've had some family issues and been away from work lately, which is why I haven't been around. I don't want to get clapped at this point in the game and give it away. I'm open to persuasion if you have a better.

So far you've voted for...
Day 1: The AD
Day 2: Mega Donor Mafia
Day 3: Inno
Day 4: Inno
Day 5: Mega Donor Mafia
Day 6: Inno
Day 7: Inno (when a blue blood mafia got voted out)

I can't promise my votes are any better, but KC seems like a good option right now.
I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope everything sorts itself out for you.

That said, however...that voting record is pretty normal for me. I hit on some, I schwing & miss on others (sometimes badly). I was honestly convinced that gblade was a bad guy. That goes all the way back to one time when I had kill powers (vig, maybe?) and I was pretty convinced that CYme was mafia, but kept talking myself out of it. And he WAS mafia. And mafia won that game. So now, if I have a feeling about someone I stay with it as much as possible. Sometimes to the point of making myself a suspect. My switching to Bret wouldn't have changed a thing...and you probably would have pointed out that it was a mafia move to pad my resume and save myself.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I’m struggling. Im convinced Clark is innocent. I don’t think KC would stick her neck out like that. And I don’t have a read whatsoever on azuth.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I’m struggling. Im convinced Clark is innocent. I don’t think KC would stick her neck out like that. And I don’t have a read whatsoever on azuth.
FWIW, azhuth is starting to stink a bit to me. I've had an inno feel for Clark as well, and I lean more inno on you than I do on azhuth.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
I knew I shouldn't have spoken up since I haven't said anything all game. Just for the record, here is my voting record.

Day 1: BB Mafia
Day 2: inno
Day 3: Donor Mafia
Day 4: Donor Mafia
Day 5: Donor Mafia
Day 6: Missed Vote
Day 7: Inno (AD)

I guess I could see the logic behind accusing me of being blue blood what with only the day 1 BB mafia vote. But, on that day I was a second vote for a BB mafia person very early in the day. I'm not sure why I would've put a teammate in a situation like that.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Just so we’re clear, we’ve only had 1 Other Guy mafia voted out, and Clark is the only one remaining who was able to figure out who that was

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I knew I shouldn't have spoken up since I haven't said anything all game. Just for the record, here is my voting record.

Day 1: BB Mafia
Day 2: inno
Day 3: Donor Mafia
Day 4: Donor Mafia
Day 5: Donor Mafia
Day 6: Missed Vote
Day 7: Inno (AD)

I guess I could see the logic behind accusing me of being blue blood what with only the day 1 BB mafia vote. But, on that day I was a second vote for a BB mafia person very early in the day. I'm not sure why I would've put a teammate in a situation like that.
Standard mafia misdirection - early game votes for team members to pad the resume.

On paper your vote record looks good. However, you've been coming in late in the day and throwing random votes with little explanation, unless someone calls you out (your Cleaver vote, for example).

All things considered,

VOTE AZHUTH

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Standard mafia misdirection - early game votes for team members to pad the resume. (See point 1)

On paper your vote record looks good. However, you've been coming in late in the day and throwing random votes with little explanation (see point 3) , unless someone calls you out (your Cleaver vote, for example).(see point 2)

All things considered,

VOTE AZHUTH

1. I literally said when I posted my voting record that I know day 1 mafia on mafia voting is common. But, it is not common to throw a second vote on a mafia teammate at 9 am. That would be crazy risky, and I'm not balsy enough to pull that off.

2. When did Cleaver call me out? If he did, that shows how little attention I've paid up until today.

3. My votes have come at 9:03 am (KC voted at 2:31 pm), 11:59 am (KC voted at 4:53 pm), 3:10 pm (KC voted at 6:01 pm), 4:35 pm (KC voted 2:37 pm), 3:29 pm (KC voted 5:01 pm), 6:14 pm (KC voted at 5:59), and now 7:25 Am. That is hardly late in the day.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
1. I literally said when I posted my voting record that I know day 1 mafia on mafia voting is common. But, it is not common to throw a second vote on a mafia teammate at 9 am. That would be crazy risky, and I'm not balsy enough to pull that off.

2. When did Cleaver call me out? If he did, that shows how little attention I've paid up until today.

3. My votes have come at 9:03 am (KC voted at 2:31 pm), 11:59 am (KC voted at 4:53 pm), 3:10 pm (KC voted at 6:01 pm), 4:35 pm (KC voted 2:37 pm), 3:29 pm (KC voted 5:01 pm), 6:14 pm (KC voted at 5:59), and now 7:25 Am. That is hardly late in the day.
1) yup. you did. Also mafia deflection tactics 101 - mafia would be "crazy" to do that.
2) Cleaver didn't call you out. You were questioned ABOUT your Cleaver vote, by Ctown, iirc. Too lazy to go back & find it. I remember it because it struck me odd that that was just about the only time you explained one of your votes up to that point.
3) Yeah, late in the day was probably an exaggeration on my part. My bad. However, you have to admit that you threw votes out without much in the way of explanation, and generally ducked all discussions of various targets. Not a good look.
3a) you will probably never see an early morning vote from me, because I'm retired, and I don't haul my ass outta bed before 8 on general principle. Sadly, we've had guys sawing & hammering out back since early July, so sleeping until 10 is currently off the table. :(

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Sorry, man. I apologize for coming off as inconsiderate. Today was an, um, exciting day at work, and I wasn't sure I would be back before the clock struck 7:45.

This stuck with me yesterday -

Here's the truth - I'm a dumbass, and I typically fling **** at the wall and hope it sticks. It worked with 21.

My concern with that post, personally, is that it then sets me up IF Cows were to come back inno, for you to lean back on and point the finger at me. I'm not saying that's what you would do, BUT it's a ploy you COULD do. If you die and are bad, it tells me Cows is probably clear. If you are good, it leaves Cows as a question.

In fact, maybe it would be smarter to take out Cows. But it's probably too late for that now

Well Salty, I guess we are going to go with an eye for an eye.

Time to be honest here since I can't make a comeback before game time (obligatory **** Iowa). I am indeed the scouting firm for The Other Guys. And I have been very good at my job.

We know the following roles: The Head Coach, the Fallback Coach, The TV Broadcaster, and that Salty is Blue Blood Mafia. I guess I should feel privileged that you guys took the time to investigate me last night.

Vote Salty.

So I'm going back to a couple of posts on like Thursday when Farnsy was outed. Farnsy had been voting cubs earlier that day, that combined with the fact that Cubs has super weak reasoning all of a sudden makes me think he is the TV commentator.

Not that this matters if I get voted out.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
So I'm going back to a couple of posts on like Thursday when Farnsy was outed. Farnsy had been voting cubs earlier that day, that combined with the fact that Cubs has super weak reasoning all of a sudden makes me think he is the TV commentator.

Not that this matters if I get voted out.

Please. Farnsys statement came Day 4. He voted for me one time, Day 2, and his reasoning was my dumbass mistaking the blue bloods and the other guys mafias.

I remain under the belief Clark is the broadcaster because he’s the only one who’s brought it up until you just now, but I reiterate, this does not matter if mafia lives.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Please. Farnsys statement came Day 4. He voted for me one time, Day 2, and his reasoning was my dumbass mistaking the blue bloods and the other guys mafias.

I remain under the belief Clark is the broadcaster because he’s the only one who’s brought it up until you just now, but I reiterate, this does not matter if mafia lives.

I completely agree, which I reiterate mafia lives if I get lynched.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona

Unless Psy was mistaken, he said Mafia wins if we don't vote out mafia so that means the broadcaster can't win. So I don't get why someone would hide that fact. I am not the broadcaster.

So if neither of you two are the broadcaster, then one of you is mafia

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Unless Psy was mistaken, he said Mafia wins if we don't vote out mafia so that means the broadcaster can't win. So I don't get why someone would hide that fact. I am not the broadcaster.

So if neither of you two are the broadcaster, then one of you is mafia

Im not entirely sold that you aren’t the broadcaster. You were the one to bring up the role first and seem to be in the clear for some reason.