Clone cones, cheerleaders, and everything we love about Hilton!

cyclonekj

Apr 11, 2006
So anyone care to share what clone cones are?

And any other info on the game night. Who that involves/invited?

Thanks, I think ornryactor! One last time for just for you. BREASTS!

Ice cream cone with cardinal and gold twist ice cream.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
And any other info on the game night. Who that involves/invited?

Hey, guitarchitect! I am talking with Jer about this now. Once we talk it over a little more, I'm going to put up a thread asking who all wants to come, when they'd want to do it, and how often. I really like your idea of a "CF Club" that meets periodically - anyone who would want to help me plan it, let me know!

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I also forgot to mention what my girlfriend found cute at the game. Cy was near the team entrance taking the C and Y flags and trying to get us in the corner to chant "C-Y!" The gf was definitely impressed by the game and can't wait to go again this Friday! ;)

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
Hey, guitarchitect! I am talking with Jer about this now. Once we talk it over a little more, I'm going to put up a thread asking who all wants to come, when they'd want to do it, and how often. I really like your idea of a "CF Club" that meets periodically - anyone who would want to help me plan it, let me know!

Angie give me a yell whenever, however and I would love to get involved in setting up something like this. Drop a PM or something and I will do what is necessary to keep in touch!

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Angie give me a yell whenever, however and I would love to get involved in setting up something like this. Drop a PM or something and I will do what is necessary to keep in touch!

Excellent!!! I will definitely do that!! Jer and I are going to meet this weekend and talk it over, but I'll make sure to PM you with the details. I love the idea of us getting lots of input on this - I think it could really make CF an even better community than it already is!!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
me too...a whole kiddie pool filled with the creamy cardinal and gold goodness would be a sweet fantasy...

And then maybe we could have the cones hanging on strings directly above the pool. Because everyone loves the cone part too! :yes4lo:

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
And then maybe we could have the cones hanging on strings directly above the pool. Because everyone loves the cone part too! :yes4lo:

I KNOW!!! i get so frustrated with those underachievers that get the cup. seriously, what is that all about??? you know what it is? those are people that haven't mastered the cone. they don't know the proper technique. perhaps i should offer my services...stand in the clone cone line with my card and set up individual coaching sessions for those folks. :eek:o7dt:

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I KNOW!!! i get so frustrated with those underachievers that get the cup. seriously, what is that all about??? you know what it is? those are people that haven't mastered the cone. they don't know the proper technique. perhaps i should offer my services...stand in the clone cone line with my card and set up individual coaching sessions for those folks. :eek:o7dt:

I really want to type something....but I can't. Umm....oh never mind.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA

If you ever need a spoon to eat an ice cream cone then...well just get out, I don't even want to know you.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I think the visuals are plenty, thanks girls.

no problem.

pm me if you would like a private lesson.

oh...and eating ice cream with a plastic spoon reminds me of billy boy thornton in "monster's ball". disturbing.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
So... how about this weather? :nerd6bs:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron