Classic Hawkeye Fan Meltdown

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
it was reposted here the other day. i was trying to find it earlier to show one of my friends. if someone knows what thread that is hiding please let us know. i'd really like to read the whole thing again.

couldn't tell if he was serious, or just trying to troll the cyclone base. funny thing is, even if he wasn't actually being serious, most every hawk fan would take it as gospel and believe it.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192535

seiowaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2006
Jester Park
I understand if it's just a troll job... but hasn't Captain Kirk only won 8 total against ISU? At least get a somewhat accurate stat to troll us Jon.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
The streak ended 16 years ago! Since then ISU has a winning record against Iowa.

Iowa Fan, please stop living in the past. Chuck Long isn't walking through that door to take a few snaps

The era of a guaranteed Iowa win against an unsupported ISU program is over

So true. What Iowa fans miss is the Hayden Fry staff which included Snyder and Alvarez. Those years are gone forever. May the Hawkeye glory days rest in peace.

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Seriously this concept is well above the heads of even the Kirkwood Hoks, let alone the majority of the fanbase which is the mouth breathing Flood zone Hoks.

Never read this reference before but I highly approve... it takes a good shot at those dumb enough to live in a flood zone, in Iowa... these are also likely not college educated individuals.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Never read this reference before but I highly approve... it takes a good shot at those dumb enough to live in a flood zone, in Iowa... these are also likely not college educated individuals.

You have never read it because no one has ever written it. Thanks for reading.