Chris Klieman's Challenge

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A lot of "bad" coaches under CPR seem to have found their stride working for - well just about EVERY other coach that hired them. What's that tell you?

Assistant or anyone who's ever watched football: 'I think we should just delay the clock a bit coach and punt with very little time left so they (Kansas State) have to burn their last time out and drive a long ways, Coach'.

CPR: Nah, let's go by this handy chart.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Assistant or anyone who's ever watched football: 'I think we should just delay the clock a bit coach and punt with very little time left so they (Kansas State) have to burn their last time out and drive a long ways, Coach'.

CPR: Nah, let's go by this handy chart.
As brutal as that was, it was a blessing in disguise. I really don't think Rhoads would have been fired had he won that game, and we would not have Campbell.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
As brutal as that was, it was a blessing in disguise. I really don't think Rhoads would have been fired had he won that game, and we would not have Campbell.
It kind of reminded me when GMac bear a very highly ranked KState team at the Octagon to close the season out. I was like "damn it Jamie, if you keep him...."

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Is it his system or Bohl's? Has Kleiman rebuilt a program or just took over a successful program and didn't screw it up?

Is he more Chris Peterson ...or Dan Hawkins? KSU fans can hope for the former

Help Support Us

Become a patron