Chances at K-State

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Does the team respond or fold here? Nobody on the current roster has ever won at Kansas State and I'm afraid that their first one is going to come saturday. Thoughts?

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
They will have a chance. It is literally a flip of the coin.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Why are your afraid their first one will come Saturday? Are you a KSU fan?

If the team couldnt respond from a home loss to a worse team in a place they have won, I dont see them responding against a better team in a place they have never won.

When this team decides to wake up, they will be OK, but who knows when that happens. We are playing very good offensive basketball right now, but I have no clue whats wrong on defense. Good thing Im not getting paid to figure it out.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Honestly it depends on how well ISU defends the 3.

They won just about every category of the game tonight, except the 3 ball, they got outscored by 21 from 3 point line.

They need to defend it early on so teams don't get a flow.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I remember when we all thought KSU might not even field a team this year. Now we might not even beat them.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Gonna be tough -- Weber looks like a miracle worker right now with that squad. Probably another 50/50 game like the game tonight.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I remember when we all thought KSU might not even field a team this year. Now we might not even beat them.
KSU is a much more mentally and physically tougher team couple that with it being at Bramlage this team will lose.

After loss I expect the same rhetoric from players about them learning lessons and getting better.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Honestly it depends on how well ISU defends the 3.

They won just about every category of the game tonight, except the 3 ball, they got outscored by 21 from 3 point line.

They need to defend it early on so teams don't get a flow.

Matt is the only one who is playing defense on the perimeter so don't hold your breath. Nader could but he leaves his assignment too much to help out others.

It doesn't help that everyone except Thomas is slow on their feet on that side of the ball. We are getting beat way too easily.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Does the team respond or fold here? Nobody on the current roster has ever won at Kansas State and I'm afraid that their first one is going to come saturday. Thoughts?

Chances are not good. I predict KSU will hit a **** load of three pointers, and then they will start hitting a **** load of crazy shots down the stretch. I also predict Jameel will miss a bunch of layups and Nader will take a bunch of stupid shots. Oh, I also predict Morris will have 2-4 turnovers while trying to pass the ball the Mckay in traffic. Should be a barn burner.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Chances are not good. I predict KSU will hit a **** load of three pointers, and then they will start hitting a **** load of crazy shots down the stretch. I also predict Jameel will miss a bunch of layups and Nader will take a bunch of stupid shots. Oh, I also predict Morris will have 2-4 turnovers while trying to pass the ball the Mckay in traffic. Should be a barn burner.

You forgot niang missing the front end of a one and one in the final minutes, and Morris missing the and one.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Jameel McKay is the biggest liability this team has at this point....which is just sad.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
A couple weeks ago we were a top 5 team...now we wonder if we'll make the tourney. Double up on the nut cups, gonna be ruff ride.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
A couple weeks ago we were a top 5 team...now we wonder if we'll make the tourney. Double up on the nut cups, gonna be ruff ride.
Yep, we might beat TCU but we are going to lose to KU, Baylor, WVU, TTU & KSU on the road.