Chad is mad at Fran

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I love Pat Harty. His butthurt is almost enough to get me to be a fan of playing Iowa. Without tavern hawks like him they’d be completely irrelevant.

Reactions: SolarGarlic

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Yeesh, I just looked at Pat's replies page. He went full Hawkeye in a matter of minutes. Good job guys.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I'm curious who we voted first and second. Probably Barkley 1, Love 2 and Mayfield 4

I'm not sure. I just spit out my coffee when somebody laughed at him voting for Jewell, and he immediately went to "Oh, 7-5, best Clowns season evur" mode.

This is why I don't have National Geographic on my TV package.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I love Pat Harty. His butthurt is almost enough to get me to be a fan of playing Iowa. Without tavern hawks like him they’d be completely irrelevant.

Just another hok fan living in the past. Actually thinking Jewel was the third best college player is screaming for relevance. Jewel wasn't even the best player in the state, let alone college football.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I fully expect Iowa to blow out 2-7 Southern...but if they somehow lose today (talking 1% likelihood)...man that's got to be close to midseason firing territory.

RPI: 245 vs 250
KenPom: 83 vs 357

Pretty good KenPom vs RPI discussion here and the merits of each. Neither of them is anywhere near accurate for Iowa. Their resume ranking should be nowhere near a top 100 resume, probably closer to the 245 RPI indicates...but on a given day they should still absolutely crush RPI 250 Southern which KenPom is accurately predicting for your one game gambling needs.

KenPom somewhat validates an eye test although hard to put a point guard free team in top 100. RPI is much better for the resume evaluation in this case.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Chad is the worst name ever.
From the Urban Dictionary

chad
"An American youth subculture, characterized by an affinity for loud sports cars, MTV, and brand name clothing lines, usually found in packs late at night at Taco Bell."

Often seen wearing: Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirts, fitted, sports themed, baseball caps, Oakley sunglasses, sea shell necklaces, etc.
"Those Chads are going to go home and chundle eachother's runches."

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Brad is pretty bad too.

Do any of you here dealing with coworkers/clients/customers/friends/acquaintances, notice a trend in psycho, crazy, annoying, high maintenance people--that share a common name?

For females in my circle or experience, I'm wary of gals named:

~Amy; Aimee (#1 on my psycho list)
~Ashley; Ashlee, etc
~Brenda

...no offense. Just a lot of fricking crazy Amy's out there in my world

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Doesn't admitting that you voted as a "Homer" disqualify you for future voting for the Heisman?

It should. If you're admitting that you cannot be objective because you're a homer, this guy cannot be taken seriously.

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014

cyowa

Apr 18, 2006
It would have been easier to say Fran sucks as a D1 coach.

Great hire Berta. Hopefully you give him a lifetime contract. Which won’t be long since he is a heart attack or stroke waitng to happen.
I never liked the name Berta.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Anyone got the gif of Montgomery just butt-trucking “Mr. Heisman” Josey Jewel. Holy **** it was a full on Trump campaign effort to make that defense something it totally wasn’t all year.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO and Bigman38

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
I'm not sure. I just spit out my coffee when somebody laughed at him voting for Jewell, and he immediately went to "Oh, 7-5, best Clowns season evur" mode.

This is why I don't have National Geographic on my TV package.
Where and how did that narrative start? I must've missed something, but I have yet to see anyone say that anywhere but cesspool that is the hawk portion of CyHawk twitter.

Help Support Us

Become a patron