Chad is mad at Fran

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
This is ground-breaking now, people. Chad is slowly removing his black-and-gold-colored shutter shades and realizing that behind the disguise, Fran is a terrible basketball coach.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonic1 and Cycsk

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa

As I recall ISU turned Iowa over 2 times in a row and made 3 pointers off of the TOs. Up until that Iowa was actually doing a good job of hanging in there. Also, Iowa used their timeouts fairly effectively to close the game at the end. ISU just happened to make most of their FTs and Iowa missed on multiple opportunities to score near the end of the game.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
As I recall ISU turned Iowa over 2 times in a row and made 3 pointers off of the TOs. Up until that Iowa was actually doing a good job of hanging in there. Also, Iowa used their timeouts fairly effectively to close the game at the end. ISU just happened to make most of their FTs and Iowa missed on multiple opportunities to score near the end of the game.
This ..... Chad is wrong on his critique of Fran on this issue. Besides, there are SO many more issues to take up and be critical of Fran.

It is an odd stance. Maybe something HAD to be written, and that is all he could muster from a devastating loss from a senior coach.

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
If I were an iowa fan I'd be more concerned with Fran spending the timeouts throwing temper tantrums at the refs rather than actually coaching his team. It's hard to expect your team to be cool under pressure when you blow your gasket at every little thing that doesn't go your way.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I've never met a Joel that I didn't want to punch in the face.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif