• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Agree with most of rooting TCU but think Georgia wins. I think Georgia thought they could coast by TOSU and that battle the got woke up Georgia and they will come out looking for blood right out of the gate.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Saw a TV guy say TCU has great top end talent but not the roster depth of the other three participants.

That's probably accurate and seemingly works against pulling off two in a row.

But you are down to winning one game.

Reactions: Omaha Cy

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Not just because I want them to win for the Big 12, but TCU winning would be so good for the sport as a whole. With the NIL, realignment and transfer stuff spooking everyone, having a small, non-blue blood win it all, especially after a year where they weren’t any good, would be massive for all schools that aren’t the typical top 5-7 schools.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I don't think TCU wins. Unfortunately I think they lose by at least 10, but probably make a run somewhere in the game to get dawgs fans real uncomfortable for a couple quarters.

I am wondering if NIL money and the ability to freely transfer eventually could have rather negative repercussions that don't allow for the top teams in the nation to be head and shoulders above the rest. One of the arguments in the playoff is that the 3 & 4 seed usually get destroyed. If the top teams wealth of depth is also vulnerable how will that change things going forward?

Reactions: BigCyFan

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I have a bad feeling this will be a blowout. Just seems like that happens more often than not. Doesn't mean TCU doesn't belong. Really hope they win

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Not sounding great that TCU's good RB will play much or at all.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I think the magic probably runs out for the Frogs but it won’t be a blowout. I picked 1–10 for Georgia.

However, TCU winning the national championship would be pretty funny when you look at OuT.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Asked my neighbor if he wanted to watch Monday and lucky sob is going to game at sofi for his media company!

As excited for this as any non ISU game in a long time.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I have a bad feeling this will be a blowout. Just seems like that happens more often than not. Doesn't mean TCU doesn't belong. Really hope they win

The first time TCU should have been in playoff they were legit best team in all of college football and got royally screwed.

I’ve never felt that way about this year’s team yet they beat #2 so who knows.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
The first time TCU should have been in playoff they were legit best team in all of college football and got royally screwed.

I’ve never felt that way about this year’s team yet they beat #2 so who knows.
They would have won the championship in 2014. They got screwed so bad. Ohio State winning it isn’t justification for them being in it. They didn’t deserve it.

Reactions: NWICY and allday4cy

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
They would have won the championship in 2014. They got screwed so bad. Ohio State winning it isn’t justification for them being in it. They didn’t deserve it.

Ohio State didn’t deserve it and I also just think TCU would’ve beat Ohio St anyway.