CF strongest man

Feb 11, 2009
iowa
Not sure what the ratios are and I've nevcer done the math (amount of weight plus some ratio to the number of times you lifted the right?) but I would assume

Bench: 400 or so
Squat: 500 or so
Clean: Dunno what that is.

At least I can guarantee I am stronger than Geronimusclone who we have well established as a scrawny 90 lb nerd.

so if you can bench that much and squat
then how do u not know wat clean is
J/w

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I hunt wild boar with my bare hands and eat it raw, fur and all.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Maybe take a look at Monster Milk by Cytosport. 50 g. of protein per serving plus it has kre-alkalyn (a form of creatine). Kind of expensive but it looks effective. I have yet to try it but am considering it.

MONSTER MILK Powder « CytoSport
I just started taking some Kre-Alkalyn a couple of weeks ago, and it already seems to be working pretty decent. Supposedly it is a better form of creatine than Ethyl Ester or Monohydrate. Doesn't have the 'side effects' like water weight gain and bloating.

You do want to cycle with it...something like 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

Last edited:

sinbad

Feb 10, 2009
180 weight
265 bench
370 squat
235 clean

tested a 4.5 40 and have proof but it was handheld

thats nothin compared to some of these guys. on a side note, ive watched brandon cook lift and my is he a big boy if anybody remembers him.

Last edited:

sinbad

Feb 10, 2009
Do you know Ryan Behr he was one of my football coaches and played football at UNI.
I know Ryan, he wrestled at Newman that guy was a friggin beast. Never went to the state tournament in wrestling until his senior year and then won it. Plus he was insane on the football field.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Sr. Year of High School I was 6'4" weighed about 185 and had a mom that was paranoid about me lifting and ruining my arm (crazy old bat).

Senior Yr
Bench 115
Squat 135
didn't really deadlift

Freshman year was working out twice a day, killing the calories and protein, grew an inch and got up to 225
Bench 325
Squat 485
Clean 300

Senior year I was in best overall shape but never used barbells or lifted for power but was putting up good weight, and carrying my weight well, high endurance. Thanks Rhork!

BigM

Mar 2, 2007
Amesterdam
a juinior starting DT at roosevelt 6'2" 200
Bench:200
squat:300
clean:185
40:5.5
Vert:22"
yaaa im gonna be alongsnapper if i play in collage

Tweedt4Cy

Apr 14, 2007
Ankeny
Bench-235(f*** long arms!)
Squat-340
Clean-225 (hopin to get it up higher tho obv...def need a lil more work)

These are all what I can currently max at! Those are also my peaks so far in my life! Hopin to keep going up! My dad is a power lifter and he is working with me and helping me get my weight up and to get bigger.

FWIW my dad does
Bench-550
Squat-around 650 (maybe a lil more or less)
Clean-500

That's what his last max out that he told me which was roughly 3 months ago! I don't remember them exactly but they r close to those #s!

huskerman

Mar 12, 2008
ames
did your squat max drop a lot when you first started doing it this way because we just started this and i lossed almost 60 pounds from my max

you really should not go past 90 degrees. it puts too much stress on your knees and can be very harmful to you. the negatives outweigh the positives in this case imo.

your muscles only stretch so far any way so there is really not much of a point in going any further down. you lost max weight because you are overstretching your muscles.....

sinbad

Feb 10, 2009
Bench-235(f*** long arms!)
Squat-340
Clean-225 (hopin to get it up higher tho obv...def need a lil more work)

These are all what I can currently max at! Those are also my peaks so far in my life! Hopin to keep going up! My dad is a power lifter and he is working with me and helping me get my weight up and to get bigger.

FWIW my dad does
Bench-550
Squat-around 650 (maybe a lil more or less)
Clean-500

That's what his last max out that he told me which was roughly 3 months ago! I don't remember them exactly but they r close to those #s!
I would LOVE to see that....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron