CF design v2 and v3 now available!

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
CF design v2 and v3 now available

I thought I would let those of you observant people know about the little drop down menu at the bottom left of the site. This allows anybody to change between the three versions of CycloneFanatic.com's layout and design. All three designs use the exact same live data and are only different in their appearance (they use the same back end to process everything). I have had several people ask to see what I work on before I roll it out to the rest of the site so I thought some of you may enjoy being able to see this test design.

I keep all designs completely up-to-date with features and I test everything in CFv2 and CFv3 before rolling the feature(s) out to the default theme, so you may notice extra/new features now and again;) I know the colors aren't perfect on CFv2 design and it's something I'll be working on. Design CFv3 has the officially registered ISU colors.

Have fun and don't complain about the colors or layout, they're alternate styles for those that prefer them to the default and standard CF design.

A screenshot of the new CFv3 design is attached below...

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I love the colors...just gotta get used to the new layout. Was fond of the current layout yet like the new colors.

Will force myself to use CF v3 for a week and see if I adjust well.

Thanks for offering options!

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Not a problem. I figure it's better to give options and have people make up their own mind than it is for me to force a style on everybody. I know I have different opinions on layout and colors than some of the visitors so I don't want people to be stuck with what I like if it doesn't agree with them.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Oh, I am working on getting the 'old' layout working with CFv3. I personally like the colors of the new CFv3 theme but also like the layout of the posts on the default theme, just like you do. Hopefully this weekend I can spend several hours recoding the new style to fully support that layout.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron