PANIC!!!
giphy.gif

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I'm excited about the Lard and Young duo at forward. I still believe Lard will be the better of the two when it's all said and done, but it's hard to say if we will see that Lard this year or not.

That's one of the many reasons this years team has a high ceiling but a low floor. Anything can happen with young overhauled teams. The following year will have that same high ceiling, but the floor won't be as low.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I think Solomon has the ability to be a larger scoring threat than many people realize.

It seemed like a lot of games he just had terrible luck under the basket where they just didn't go in for whatever reason. Get those easy shots under control and his scoring goes up big time just from that alone. Not to mention the work he's been putting in on outside shooting.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I'm excited about the Lard and Young duo at forward. I still believe Lard will be the better of the two when it's all said and done, but it's hard to say if we will see that Lard this year or not.

That's one of the many reasons this years team has a high ceiling but a low floor. Anything can happen with young overhauled teams. The following year will have that same high ceiling, but the floor won't be as low.
I think Solomon and Cameron are gonna be a contrast in styles due to how they get things done, but their production will be relatively level. I hope they cause havoc on the offensive glass, then ad Jacobson in '18 and we could have 3 really solid rebounds and we haven't had that in a while

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
It seemed like a lot of games he just had terrible luck under the basket where they just didn't go in for whatever reason. Get those easy shots under control and his scoring goes up big time just from that alone. Not to mention the work he's been putting in on outside shooting.

Could have been just slightly rushing. Combine the freshman thing with the fact that he didn't get the ball all that much when surrounded by proven offensive threats all over the floor, and it's understandable.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I think Solomon has the ability to be a larger scoring threat than many people realize.

At times he really showed his mid range game last year but he also understood his role and didn't take a lot of shots. I think he will look like a completely different player in pick and role situations next year as well. The opportunities were there last year but he didn't get many touches rolling off the screen. Young also does a really good job sealing his guy inside and getting position. He his role in the offense is only going to go up.

Help Support Us

Become a patron