Carwiser??? Anyone heard of this car brokerage?

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
Selling my car on CL and the usual scam artists have reached out. However, a group called Carwiser has reached out. Doing some research, they appear legit.

Anyone know about this company or service?

Thanks

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
These Terms of Service may be amended from time to time without notice in Boost’s sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms of Service will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Terms of Service on this website. The Terms of Service, including any agreements and terms incorporated by reference herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and Boost and govern your use of the Services, including this website, and supersede any prior version of these Terms of Service between you and Boost with respect to the Services. You agree that no agency relationship is created between you and Boost as a result of these Terms of Service

I was bored and looked them up and tried to call with going straight to voicemail. Also every review came from right around there so called address.

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
These Terms of Service may be amended from time to time without notice in Boost’s sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms of Service will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Terms of Service on this website. The Terms of Service, including any agreements and terms incorporated by reference herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and Boost and govern your use of the Services, including this website, and supersede any prior version of these Terms of Service between you and Boost with respect to the Services. You agree that no agency relationship is created between you and Boost as a result of these Terms of Service

I was bored and looked them up and tried to call with going straight to voicemail. Also every review came from right around there so called address.
They even have a LinkedIn page too. Selling anything on CL just brings out the cons, which I assume this is too. Who knows, I'm ******* with them right now. Lol

Reactions: CyCrazy