Brody Teske enters transfer portal.

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Sorry - this likely was a false alarm -my bad for repeating it - Small still in their directory - Ft Dodge kids take some classes through ICCC and probably still listed from that .

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: BillyClone

Sturge34

Oct 28, 2019
Sorry - this likely was a false alarm -my bad for repeating it - Small still in their directory - Ft Dodge kids take some classes through ICCC and probably still listed from that .
Willie is tweeting the information out so you may have broke the story :)

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
It's probably not a good idea to post a kid's school email address in a public forum. I understand that it's just meant to be informative but it probably should be covered up.
You are absolutely right - I screwed up all around have deleted

Reactions: jcyclonee

isumellie

May 18, 2006
Waukee, IA
It doesn't matter because it is his school email address, those are full of spam anyway BECAUSE it is posted on the school public website.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Wrestling skills.
You sound like a typical Hawkeye message board poster degrading these young men. Teske is still developing and getting used to college wrestling. It’s pathetic when grown men who probably haven’t achieved anything sit there behind their computer screens and write these kids off.
Give the kid some time and the right home. To say he lacks wrestling skills when he was a 4 time Iowa state champ is embarrassing that you post here on the cyclone board. Fans always want to replace kids if they don’t make the podium freshman year. Developing Drew Foster seemed to work out for Schwab and company.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
You sound like a typical Hawkeye message board poster degrading these young men. Teske is still developing and getting used to college wrestling. It’s pathetic when grown men who probably haven’t achieved anything sit there behind their computer screens and write these kids off.
Give the kid some time and the right home. To say he lacks wrestling skills when he was a 4 time Iowa state champ is embarrassing that you post here on the cyclone board. Fans always want to replace kids if they don’t make the podium freshman year. Developing Drew Foster seemed to work out for Schwab and company.
I agree that Teske could develop into an AA by his senior year. The problem is that Teske wants big money. Don’t have 4 years to wait for him to develop. NDSU or SDSU might. ISU needs impact guys on scholarship.

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
I agree that Teske could develop into an AA by his senior year. The problem is that Teske wants big money. Don’t have 4 years to wait for him to develop. NDSU or SDSU might. ISU needs impact guys on scholarship.
I don’t disagree. Out of curiosity who on the roster outside of Carr do you consider an impact wrestler?

azchief32

Dec 10, 2016
I don’t disagree. Out of curiosity who on the roster outside of Carr do you consider an impact wrestler?

It depends on your definition of "impact." In Carr's class? I guess you would mean somebody with finalist potential. ISU has nobody besides him. Potential impact? I still like Reeves to do something by the time he is a RS junior or senior. Maybe I am just partial to the kid's grit but he has been recovering from injuries which hamper the ability to put on D-1 size. Another one I like is Broderson. The state of Iowa has not been putting out top shelf, can't miss recruits. I think Broderson has the athletic ability to become one...it will come down to development. Right now, ISU, UNI, SDSU are fighting over the same pile of kids so hopefully for you guys, there are some diamonds in the rough.

• Agree
Reactions: stuclone