Breece Hall drafted in 2nd round by Jets -- No. 36 overall

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
If he becomes the deal for the Jets, it's going to be funny as a casual NFL fan to get excited to watch the...Jets?

I’m a bears fan and can tell you that the jets are more interesting to me this upcoming season than the bears. I’ve watched a lot of their clips from draft day and camps and am more interested in watching them than the bears

psychlones

Jun 13, 2006
Ames, IA
As a lifelong iowa state and jets fan I'm immune to comments like these from people who are just trying to hurt my feeling. J E T S
Lifelong Iowa State/Jets fan here too. I became a Jets fan when I was 11, during their 1981 playoff season (Richard Todd, Freeman McNeil, Wesley Walker, Mark Gastineau, Joe Klecko, so many fun Jets players back then).

There have been some good years and highlights, but more tough stretches (much like Iowa State). Both teams are trending upwards, and I'm looking forward to seeing Breece in green!

Paddythefatty

Jul 25, 2021
Bears fan here too so no room to talk. I know what I'm getting with them which is not good.
Bears fan also but I won’t be surprised if the bears finish 3rd in the north while the Jets are still dead last. Next offseason we’ll hopefully acquire the flashy talent to get excited about

• Disagree
Reactions: Aclone

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Bears fan also but I won’t be surprised if the bears finish 3rd in the north while the Jets are still dead last. Next offseason we’ll hopefully acquire the flashy talent to get excited about

Until they emphasize o line (big time), they won’t go anywhere

Reactions: IstateClone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

There's been plenty of flashy talent. There's just no consistency and for the most part they're a mess.

David Montgomery might be the most 'did the most with less' college and pro combined player that has been out there at least recently.

Paddythefatty

Jul 25, 2021
Bears…. think the jets o line is serviceable.
Ya but I was saying the jets are in a tougher division so dont be surprised when Chicago manages more wins. Look at their schedule & u will see that Chicago could be win number 1, 2, or 3, at best. Plus the bears line wont be disaster level with Nagy gone

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Ya but I was saying the jets are in a tougher division so dont be surprised when Chicago manages more wins. Look at their schedule & u will see that Chicago could be win number 1, 2, or 3, at best. Plus the bears line wont be disaster level with Nagy gone

I agree wholeheartedly on the division point! I’m not convinced the bears did anything to help their offense this offseason. To me the o line isn’t better (and sucked before). The wrs got worse losing a-rob and replacing with nkeal harry was a net loss (and now it sounds like harry could be out awhile). TE is a average position. If I’m an opposing defense I blanket Mooney and load the box against the bears and they should be fine. Also with roquan smith being out that’s a huge hit.

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
Lifelong Iowa State/Jets fan here too. I became a Jets fan when I was 11, during their 1981 playoff season (Richard Todd, Freeman McNeil, Wesley Walker, Mark Gastineau, Joe Klecko, so many fun Jets players back then).

There have been some good years and highlights, but more tough stretches (much like Iowa State). Both teams are trending upwards, and I'm looking forward to seeing Breece in green!

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
I think my jets fandom started when Crutchfield went there but not positive. All of those players plus Toon, Klecko and lyons were all great!

Reactions: Aclone

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012

Iowa state and the jets? condolences.

Reactions: EnkAMania

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron