Brayton Lee

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa

Looks like someone was drilling hi-c's with Brent last night.. Pretty sure that is Brayton Lee at the left end of the picture.

Love that Brent is "not recruiting out on the road" :)

Reactions: HitItHard58

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Lee was here two Thursdays ago, and then this past weekend he was at Who's #1, so that would make us his last visit, right?

Not saying that makes it a done deal by any means, but I definitely think we have a chance on Thursday.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
He left Iowa State on Friday after Texas game, then went straight to VT for official there

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
He visited 3 schools in 8-9 days. Can't remember if the weekend prior he was at Minnesota or Nebraska, then us on Wednesday to Friday, then VT Friday to Sunday

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
Lee has definitely been enjoying the recruiting process. Loves having fun and loves to wrestle. He would be a great addition for the team.

He is supposedly down to 3 schools for his decision on Thursday:
ISU - Minnesota - Nebraska

Hope we can land him but my money is on Nebby (good fit and good friends with Chad Red and his family) or Minnesota (seems to be very close to McKee and the other guys on Minnesota's roster).

I know it is probably looking to closely into things but Lee has posted a ton of pictures from all of his recruiting trips except for his ISU visit..

So either he didn't have as great of a time on his visit here or he is saving the photos for his commitment on Thursday.. :)

ALSO: I am starting to feel better about landing Carr - Supposedly he is down to tOSU and us
He is at a major need weight for us and could slot in immediately if he wants.

LASTLY: Did Sasso call off his visit this weekend? If so, that sucks big time. BUT maybe the staff feels good about Lee and backed off Sasso some? I doubt that, but that's what I'm going to tell myself.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Just like Prohm last year, we could be in the top 3 for all of them and not land any of them.
But then Prohm has landed about everybody he wanted this year.

I am not going to be negative if we don't land any of them. I will be disappointed. We are in the hunt for them and will get our share at some point.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Go get Stotts or Silverstein. Develop them and go beat Lee & Sasso.
Dresser and Staff has done that before at VT
Bummed we're out for Sasso and most likely Lee but I'll be plenty happy if we can grab Silverstein and Stotts. I have faith in this staff being able to coach those guys up to where they can compete at a high level. Still keeping my fingers crossed for Lee though since it's not official yet :D

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron