Bohannon out for year

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
He is definitely trolling us. But we did it first. I call it even.

Long was hurting bad out on the court, you could see it those last couple of games before he shut it down. Arrogant prick Bohannon was getting around on the court just fine, just didn't wanna end his underwhelming college career end with a 2 for 12 night. :D

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
giphy.gif

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Really? What game did Naz skip so he could play Iowa? I will anxiously await your reply.

Naz was pushing through until Deonte became eligible to take his place, though, and the fact the light went on for Matt Thomas helped out a ton. We worked the rules to our needs -- a bridge to Deonte -- and Jobo worked them to his -- the Super Bowl.

I think Jobo is a twerp like the rest of you, but we all saw this coming.

I frankly cannot blame him or the program. Iowa is really not going to lose much/anything of value after this season. They are already pretty good this year, but next year, even with a trash recruiting class coming in, could be special for them.

A healthy Jobo raises that ceiling at the cost of slightly lowering this one. They made their point in Ames and want to maximize next year. I get it.

I do not have to like an opponent deploying a sound strategy and working the rules to their advantage, but I do have to respect it on some level.

Last edited:

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Really with him getting a medical redshirt and what Iowa has coming back, they could be a very good team next year. The only problem could be if Garza keeps playing like he has the rest of the year, he may end up on a few All American teams and then skip his senior season.

If that happened that would leave Iowa with horrible knees on Pensil and the kid that red shirted last year and blew out his ACL this year at the 5 position.