Bo Williams?

CP44

Nov 27, 2006
Earlier it had been mentioned that he had transferred here from Florida. Can that be confirmed or is it just another rumor?

MaxPower57

Mar 30, 2006
i think someone said he was transferring and ISU was one of the prospective schools, I don't think I ever heard anything definite...but i could be wrong

Nov 22, 2006
He was here but he also has about a dozen other schools after him right now. Would be a great pickup if we got him. He would be the fastest back ISU has had in quite some time

H

HGPuck

Varying reports depending on who you talk to but it does sound like he was at least on campus the weekend of the Iowa bball game. Also, I have read he is planning on transferring at semester so it makes things a little more interesting.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Earlier it had been mentioned that he had transferred here from Florida. Can that be confirmed or is it just another rumor?

CP i did see some talk a few days ago that several people had seen him in town last weekend and was being shown around by none other then Phillip Bates....I think phillip could be a great recruiting tool and salesman....

And for the record, his speed is nearly the same as AROB - 4.48 to 4.5....who cares, its fast!!!! Don't know a lot about Bo, but, the mere fact that he visited is an awesome sign, and i'm sure he's going to be picky because his last situation he thought he was going to be the next emmitt, instead he was the next Lorenzo Neal with Tebow gettin all the carries...

He would be a great fit in our offense and him and AROB could battle in 2009 for PT....

getem Chiz....:cool:

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
I'm taking this comment at about 20% truthfulness but, someone said they got introduced to Bo via Philip when he was on his visit. In that conversation they said it was a "done deal" coming to ISU.

I only read this on someone's post, so that's all I know.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
I'm taking this comment at about 20% truthfulness but, someone said they got introduced to Bo via Philip when he was on his visit. In that conversation they said it was a "done deal" coming to ISU.

I only read this on someone's post, so that's all I know.

If that quote came from ISUCLONES33 i would put that at 99% instead of 20%......If its a done deal, 33 will know.........

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
Has he announced where he is going yet? If he took a visit here you would think we would be in his top 5 because thats how many offical visits you can take. Im wondering what our chances are

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
It seems he's a nice player, so the prospect is interesting. However, I don't see a reason to worry over it. After all, even if he does choose to came, he won't be eligible until 2009. That's a long way away.

Cypwr

Mar 18, 2006
Ameskeny
Has he announced where he is going yet? If he took a visit here you would think we would be in his top 5 because thats how many offical visits you can take. Im wondering what our chances are

Who said it was a offical visit?

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
just figured it was. just figuredIt would be expensive for him to pay his own way on an unoffical. I could be wrong though

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
IF he came here starting next semester, even though he couldn't play till 2009, could he start practicing this spring and participate in off season workouts??

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
IF he came here starting next semester, even though he couldn't play till 2009, could he start practicing this spring and participate in off season workouts??

i would assume so.. just because he cant play during games he will be able to practice..

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Anyone know what our connections were with Bo? Why did he even come here to visit? I'm just trying to understand who got in contact with who?