Blake Griffin is a beast!

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
And I thought it was ironic that the OU student section was chanting "One Man Team" when they were playing Davidson's Stephen Curry.

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
He is going to absolutely destroy us when we play OU.

I like that we have some fouls to give against him, in AT, Vanderbeken and Hamilton. I'm betting that we'll use nearly all 15 of their fouls on him. Hopefully Brackins can stay out of foul trouble and give us some quality minutes in the post. And fortunately it's a five man game...

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
I don't know if I would go so far as calling OU a one man team though either. I think Warren is going to be tough by midseason as well. He is only a freshman.

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006
Doesnt he have a "not as a good brother" that would be an all star if he went somewhere else?

tyrelrobert

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines,IA
Ummm..... you guys do realize they only beat Gardner-Webb by 4 points don't you..... Have we just been around a losing program for too long to not automatically declare games that are two months away losses??? C'mon guys I know it is going to be a tough W to get but where is the optimism??

Last edited:

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Ummm..... you guys do realize they only beat Gardner-Webb by 4 points don't you..... Have we just been around a losing program for too long to not automatically declare games that are two months away losses??? C'mon guys I know it is going to be a tough W to get but where is the optimism??

Optimism went out the door when we lost at Nebraska last year.

Actually, it probably left a lot longer ago than that.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
He is a good player. Still not impressed with his head coach and come conference time that maybe an issue.

Help Support Us

Become a patron