Black Friday!!

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
how does that work? as long as you buy online on black friday they give you the same discounts?

They won't have that great price online - only for the 5 they have in store. You can get some nice deals online though and save yourself the headache...

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Cyber Monday may be easier. You can do Best Buy and pick up in store.

Most of the time, sales like these aren't available online.

You will often see fine print "in store only", "quantities limited".

More often than not, it's pretty much a scam to get you in the stores.

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
Is the mizzou KU game on friday or sat? If it is on fri, that will be even more reason to stay inside.

Saturday night. Shopping sucks, my wife is getting up at the crack of dawn, and she'll be bragging to everyone by Friday night that she'll be done with her Christmas shopping. I'm going to hunker down Friday with a butt load of beer, a pot of chili and watch football all day.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Here's another site for Black Friday.
LINK
Looks like some places will offer online Black Friday specials too. Can't beat that!

Agree. I might have to look around for some online deals. My GF asked me if I wanted to go to the mall on Friday and I didn't think about it be that unholy black friday. At first I said yes, but then I realized what day it was and said no, I would have not been a happy camper at the mall or Best Buy on that day.:wacko: