Bill and Ted 3!!!!!!!

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I’m in. Even if it’s terrible I will like it. I’m a nostalgic type of guy. Same reason I would still go see an 80’sband. They basically have no voice left but I’m in.

Yeah . . . they're banking on guys like you paying to watch it, no matter how bad it'll be.

. . . me too, I suppose :confused:

Reactions: Knownothing

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

• Funny
Reactions: CloneIce

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
New character, I'd hope.

I'm a little surprised Keanu Reeves agreed to this. He sure has made some interesting career choices. Obviously it's all worked out pretty well for him but talk about a weird filmography.

Pretty sure he just does what he thinks will be a good time at this point. Don’t think he ever has to worry about not being able to pay the rent again.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Keanu Reeves is at the “I don’t care” stage of his career. He is over 50 years old now. If you have read how cool the guy actually is in real life. You would understand he does not gaf about what people think.

Reactions: 3GenClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Keanu Reeves is at the “I don’t care” stage of his career. He is over 50 years old now. If you have read how cool the guy actually is in real life. You would understand he does not gaf about what people think.
Hes one of the few celebrities that I would actually like to meet. Seems like a real down to earth person

• Agree
Reactions: mramseyISU

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
My teenage daughter just texted. They are watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure in AP European History today. I can't think of a better way to learn Advanced European History.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
My teenage daughter just texted. They are watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure in AP European History today. I can't think of a better way to learn Advanced European History.
Ask her if they learned about the short dead dude or the salad dressing dude yet.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee