Biggest disadvantage in the CyHawk Series since 1980

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
So, its been a good month or 2 since I have visited this board. Seems like the same argument going, color me impressed.

ISU going to be ok against OU this year? Lets change this stupid excuse of a thread around, what do ya say?

Is Iowa going to get it going offensively? Can they, yes..... will they? IDK.

How injured is the ISU QB, How injured is Iowa RB.....

Come on guys change it up a little. It was fun for a month or 2 in the off season, but Iowa and ISU is over, it was a really good game, Iowa came out on top because they were better that day at executing. ISU still needs to figure out the OL. What happened to Monty? He was a beast in the game last year!

I've tried to change it up, but usually grenades start getting lobbed back and forth from those that aren't interested in actual conversation, and you end up with a thread like this.

I could probably have a pretty good convo over a few beers with a lot of the Clone fans when they aren't busy getting sideswiped. Such is life on the ISR board, I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: purplereign

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Good luck today to the Clones! I selfishly want the Clones to win games and do well in the Big12 so our win over ISU looks that much better. I don’t really anticipate a win today for them, but I do think ISU is capable of good season. Plus who knows a couple breaks and ISU can beat OU as they showed last year.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Good luck today to the Clones! I selfishly want the Clones to win games and do well in the Big12 so our win over ISU looks that much better. I don’t really anticipate a win today for them, but I do think ISU is capable of good season. Plus who knows a couple breaks and ISU can beat OU as they showed last year.
Me too-good luck and here’s to no one getting hurt today!

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
I've tried to change it up, but usually grenades start getting lobbed back and forth from those that aren't interested in actual conversation, and you end up with a thread like this.

I could probably have a pretty good convo over a few beers with a lot of the Clone fans when they aren't busy getting sideswiped. Such is life on the ISR board, I guess.
Agreed. It's the same 3-4 posters that continuously hijack the threads and then they go to S%(T pretty quickly. The ignore feature is a godsend.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Help Support Us

Become a patron